Chapter 9

"Oh my God! He must have found me! This is all my fault! He swore if I left he'd find me!" Kathleen started screaming and crying.

"Who Kathleen!? Who!?" I yelled as I tried my best to drive the car as quick as I could to get away from the car behind us.

I was positively sure that the entire back part of my car was totally damage beyond recognition or being able to be fixed.

"Keith. Oh God! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!" Kathleen kept screaming.

"Who the hell is Keith!?"

"My ex-boyfriend back in Texas. He had sworn if I ever left him he'd find me and kill me! He said he has eyes and ears all over... Ahhhhh!" Kathleen screamed as we were hit from behind once again.

"Kathleen were not gonna die, at least not yet. Not like this! Here take this" I said taking out the gun I had in the waist of my jeans handing it to her.

"Oh my God! You have a gun? Why do you have a gun? What am I suppose to to with this" Kathleen cried trembling as she took the gun from me.

"Kathleen I need you to try and keep focus okay. Eventually if we don't make it back on the main road in time we're gonna have to stop if those guys kept bumping into us like that" I said to her as I reach under my seat pulling out another gun.

"The moment this car stops those guys are gonna come here and drag us out, the minute that happens I need you to unlock the safety off that gun and shoot anyone who opens that door okay!"

"What!? No! No, no, I can't do that! I might kill someone! I can't do it!"Kathleen screamed shaking her head.

"You're gonna have to or else they're gonna kill us dammit!" I yelled at her.

I was nearing the turn off lane that could take us back to the main road where there would be hundreds or cars and people but before I could even speed any faster the car behind us sped past us and turning across the road causing me to stamp on the breaks quickly coming to a stop just as we were about to hit into the their car. I was thinking of hitting reverse but before I could do that two guys had came out of the car pointing guns straight at us through the windshield. I know that if any of them fired it wouldn't missed.

"Make another move and you're dead" one of the guys that was directly in front my car aiming at me said.

Another guy had pulled the back door on the opposite side. Okay so now there were three of them amongst two of us. Well you could call it three against one since Kathleen was definitely gonna be useless right now.

"Kill that engine and get out of the car!" The other guy who was also in the front seat said.

"Kathleen I need you to listen to me carefully. Remember what I told you before. Also by the count of three you get down immediately okay?" I said slowly to her.

"Yeah" Kathleen nodded.

"I said kill the engine put your hands up and get out!" The guy in front me shouted once more.

"Okay! Okay!" I yelled at him. The other two guys had started to come around to our side.

If I was gonna die or get kidnapped today I was at least going to try defend myself. I didn't react well to any possible thought of being kidnapped any at all and I was definitely not going down that easy, not without a fight or taking down one of them with me.

"One...two" I started whispering loud enough so that Kathleen could hear me.

"Three!" I shouted.

Kathleen and I immediately ducked while I lift my feet of the brakes and stamping it on the gas pedal causing the car to sped forward hitting the car in front us and obviously the guy who was standing the directly in front of us if the sound of crunching bones and his loud cry of pain were any confirmation. The sounds of multiple gunshots could be heard going off at once also and breaking through my windshield.