Keeping secrets

I CHANGED DYLANS PICTURE! I also changed it in the last chapter, but so you don't have to look back, I put it up there. So you can feel free to be lazy ;)

---------------------

Recap: He put a hand on my cheek... Leaning in...
•-----------------•

He leaned in, and stopped right at my lips. He grazed my face with his finger.

"I want to save the moment, for some other time. Get to know each other more. I want to know more about this werewolf thing, and I'll tell you more about me." He whispered.

My breathing was hard, I couldn't find the words to speak, so I just nodded. He smiled and pulled away.

"Do you want to go back to school.... Or you wanna go somewhere else?" He said still close to me, but not as close as before.

"I-I think I should go back to school." I said, and he nodded.

The walk back was weird. I didn't know what to say, so I opted to say nothing. He didn't say anything either. I can't believe I'm falling for him so quickly.

When we got in the school, it was third period, and we were 15 minutes late. We ran to art and tried to sneak into the back of the classroom. Keyword tried.

"I see you two." The teacher was crossing her arms and staring right at us.

"No you don't, your probably seeing things, you know the counseling office is right down the hall if you need help. You know they can help you with your problem of seeing things, and hearing voices in your head."  Dylan was trying to hold back laughter.

"I might have been nice yesterday, but today I'm not taking any shenanigans." She didn't even blink the whole time she said that. She's creeping me out.

"Well maybe you should-" I was interrupted by a hand over my mouth. I looked over and it was Dylan.

"Sorry about her, she's a little irritable today. It's her... Time of the month? Yeah... Her time of the month." I bit his hand and punched him in the side.

"OW! What the heck!" I just glared at him.

"Can you two sit down... Please!" We just nodded and sat in the back of the class.

"Time of the month really!" I whisper yelled at him.

"Sorry I couldn't think of anything else!" I just rolled my eyes.

"Pay attention, love birds!" Everyone started laughing, my face turned bright red and so did Dylan's, but he smiled. I just looked down, blushing redder then a fire truck.

Class went by very slow, but it's finally over. It's now time for lunch... The best part of the day, well next to going home of course.

Dylan and I were walking to lunch together. I really like him, and it's hard not to just jump on him and tell him that I love him, and kiss him. He doesn't even know that we're mates yet.

I went into the lunch line and so did Dylan. I grabbed a tuna bagel, and a banana, and some orange juice. Dylan grabbed two slices of pizza, an apple, an orange juice, apple juice and a bag of Doritos. I looked at him with a 'seriously' look.