Mate

"Do I look lonely?
I see the shadows on my face
People have told me I don't look the same
Maybe I lost weight
I'm playing hooky, with the best of the best
Put my heart on my chest, so that you can see it too
I'm walking the long road, watching the sky fall
The lace in your dress tingles my neck, how do I live?
The death of a bachelor
Oh
Letting the water fall
The death of a bachelor
Oh
Seems so fitting for
Happily ever after
How could I ask for more?
A lifetime of laughter
At the expense of the death of a bachelor
I'm cutting my mind off
It feels like my heart is going to burst
Alone at a table for two and I just wanna be served
And when you think of me am I the best you've ever had?
Share one more drink with me, smile even though you're sad."

I was singing "Death of a bachelor." By Brendon Urie, but I stopped and hopped out of the shower because if I didn't I would be late for school.

I rapped a towel around me and walked out the bathroom to my closet. I grabbed a white and black patterned shirt, with white skinny jeans. I also grabbed my black short boots that have studs on them.

Once I got dressed I grabbed my backpack and went downstairs. I was about to run out the door when I heard my mom.

"What do you think your doing...." I froze and heard my moms footsteps walk up behind me.

"Going to school?" I said still in the position that I was in when my mom first started speaking.

"No... Not without a Hug and kiss your not!" I turned around relieved that she didn't find out about my outburst at school.

I hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed a protein bar and started walking out the door. Once I was halfway out the door I heard my mom speak again.

"Oh yeah and I heard about your outburst at school and we will talk about it when you get home." I quickly ran out the door and started running to school, not only because I was late but because I didn't feel like getting a speech about 'good behaviour'.

I had about a half a mile to go, which wasn't a lot for me because I'm a werewolf and I could get there really fast. I was about to start running again when I heard a voice.

"Hey!" I heard someone call my name and I got tingles down my back, I turned around and saw a guy that I think is named Brian, the schools most popular jock.

'Mate!' I heard my wolf call out and she jumped for joy inside.
'Wait if he is my mate then why didn't I feel it before?' I asked my wolf and she growled.

'BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T TURN BEFORE YOU IDIOT! WHO CARES GO TO MATE!' Woah well my wolf is acting like a brat.

"Are you just going to stand there? Come here!" He glared at me in discust. I shrunk back when I saw his glare. I  couldn't just walk away. I just couldn't for some reason so I walked over to him. After I did I breathed in his scent and it smelled like fresh pine and apple pie.

"Are you just going to stare at me?" I guess he saw me looking at him and I froze. I felt blush creeping up on my cheeks.

"No... I'm sorry." He rolled his eyes.

"So I guess your my mate... Lucky me.." He said the last part sarcastically. I just didn't say anything.

"Listen here.. There are a lot of werewolves at the school... I'm the alpha of the pack, and if I wanna reject you, then I have to do it in front of the pack..."

Wait... Reject... He's rejecting me? Why? Did I do something?

I guess I started to cry, and he saw because he sighed and rolled his eyes again.

"Stop crying you big baby! God, you are so annoying." He groaned.

"B-But I didn't do anything..." He groaned and threw his hands up.

"Just get in the car! We're gonna be late for school." I nodded and got into the car.

Once we got to school I went to my locker and grabbed my notebook and pencil. Before I could close it someone closed it for me and I felt a hand over my wrist, pull me. I looked up and saw Brian.

"Where are we going?" I asked he just looked at me in discust and looked forward again.

"I can't believe your my mate..." He started picking up the pace and I almost tripped. "We're going to the front of the school in the middle near the fountain. That's where I will... Well you'll see.." He smirked and just kept pulling me along. Once we got to the middle, he cleared his throat.

"EVERYONE LISTEN UP!" Everyone turned their heads to Brian and me. They looked at us curiously, but bowed at Brian and gave me a weird look.

"What's your name?" He looked at me and I jumped.

"Um, Seraphina Woodling.." He nodded and turned forward again.

"I, Brian Rufor, reject Seraphina Woodling to be my mate. I will never except her as my mate, so I reject her." He smirked and I felt broken.

I looked over and saw Dylan. He looked at me confused.

I felt a tear fall down my face, he must have seen because a look of worry washed over his face, but why would that look of worry be for me? It's probably not.

I then remembered that I got rejected, my heart felt like it broke into a million pieces. My wolf was whimpering and I was trying to hold back more tears from pouring out of my eyes. I then heard snickering and I saw Brian and his little 'women' laughing at me.

"Seraphina? Are you ok? What's happening?" I looked back and saw Dylan, he was walking towards me. I looked around me and I felt like everyone was looking at me, I felt like everyone was laughing at me, and talking about me, and not all good things.

"Seraphina are you ok? What just happened?" I felt like I was hyperventilating.

"I-I-I J-just got r-r-r" I started to cry and he wiped away a tear.

"Slow down... Now what's going on?" He looked at me and smiled.

"I-I.... I G-got re-rejected.." He looked at me confused. "What do you mean 'rejected'." I couldn't take it so I ran into the school, and into the bathroom.

I heard banging on the door, and I knew it was Dylan trying to get me out, but I wasn't going to move. Sure I barely knew my mate, and he was a really big jerk and all but it still hurts, a lot. I felt like something in me was torn, and that I would never feel the same again.

My wolf was whimpering, and I was still crying. I wanted to go home, away from everyone, back to my old town where I didn't know about all this werewolf stuff, and to where everything was easier and I didn't feel this way.

Will I ever love again?

Opposites Attract  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें