Camila

Camila Cabello Estrabao Blanco is one of the biggest drug lords of all time, at just 25 years old she's making about 5 billion dollars a year from drug trafficking alone. She's got her hands in everything drug distribution, prostitution, kidnapping, murder and everything in between. But most importantly she's got every major law enforcer on her payroll making her almost untouchable.

An important lesson her late grandmother Griselda Blanco had taught her.

The officers who do try to take her down usually ends up missing,dead or they get their heads beaten in so bad they can't even remember her own name.

Camilla's grandmother sent her off to California to live with some distant relatives during the war on drugs in Columbia, back then everyone was just killing each other out. Her grandmother Griselda had actually orchestrated up to 200 murders before she was 60, to Camilla that was the most badass fucking thing ever.

Griselda was actually on the come up again before she was assassinated, she had Camilla pushing heavy product in Cali for her and they had plans on taking the drug game back.

But in 2012 Griselda was killed by some fucking pussies who decided to do a drive by on a scooter, it's kind of ironic because that's the way her grandmother used to kill people for years.

Camilla was devastated when she got the call saying that her grandmother was killed, she planned on not only avenging Griselda's death but going through with everything that they had talked about.

Within 5 years she was making more money than she knew what to do with it, she had products moving in Columbia, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, the U.K., Russia, all through these United States, and she was just getting started.

She was going to fuck this world up, one block of cocaine at a time.

-------------------------------------------------------
Camila's Pov

"I've been patient with you long enough Anthony", I took a seat in front of the now bloodied man who was struggling to keep his head up right.

"mi-miss Estrabao please I will get you you're money I swear..I j-just need a little more time", he cried out as blood leaked from his eyes.

"You're out of time Anthony, I was nice enough to give you 3 extra months because I'm a decent fucking person. And how do you repay me? You snort the rest of my shit and you try to run from me?". I got up out of my seat as he continued to beg for one more chance, but I was done listening.

"Look i'll do whatever you want ok just please don't kill me", he stared at me desperately.

"Oh I'm not going to kill you", I flattened down my skirt and nodded at my right hand girl. "Ally shoot this piece of shit".

"NO NO PLEASE CAMILA PLEA-" BANG. I didn't even bother to look behind me as the gun went off, as I made my way out of the motel room. Leaving Ally and two of my other guys to clean up the mess.

I stepped out into the cool fresh air and smiled at  Dinah leaning against the side of my car, most people get shot for just looking at my ride but Dinah next to Ally has been my friends for as long as I could remember.

When we were about 16 years old Ally was dating this cum rag of a boy named Troy, he was ugly as fuck I honestly don't know what she saw in him. Anyway one day he and Ally got into this huge argument at a party one night, and Troy made the mistake of putting his hands on her.

Worst decision he ever made in his life, Dinah had grabbed a baseball bat from her trunk and while she was fucking up his car. Ally and I were stomping him out on the curb for everyone at the party to see, we had gotten arrested.But fuck it...we created a special bond that night it was at that moment that I knew the 3 of us would be ride or die forever.

When I decided to bring back the family business I knew I had to have them by my side, Ally didn't mind killing people...to be quite honest I think she gets a kick out of it. If I wasn't who I was I would be sort of scared of her, Dinah on the other hand wasn't so keen to killing.

Not because she didn't want to kill anyone...she was more so afraid of getting blood on one of her expensive shoes. So she just makes sure that I don't get any surprises thrown my way.

"I'm guessing things didn't work out well", she asked typing away on her phone.

"Not for him at least", I let myself into the backseat of my car with Dinah following right behind me.

"Shame...who are we waiting for?", she asked noticing that the car wasn't moving.

I turned and looked at the people now making their way out of the motel room, "Ally...I want to go to the dragon room tonight".

Ally opened the door joining the two of us in the backseat, "is anyone else hungry?".