Age 20 (part 6)

"You're still being distant, tell what I did please." Troye begged and Josh shrugged. "Please." Troye begged again. "I just feel like this relationship is moving too fast and I'm not ready to move this quickly." Josh admitted.

"Josh you're in your second year of college and you think me touching your arm is moving to fast?" Troye questioned as his rolled his eyes. Josh felt hurt, he looked down at his feet awkwardly. He thought Troye would understand. He built up his strength though and was able to utter the words "We should break up."

Troye scrunched up his face in disbelief. He huffed and walked towards the door before opening it and aggressively and shutting it even more aggressively. Josh felt broken. He had never been through a break up and it felt like his whole world was tearing. His heart was pounding extremely fast and he felt on the verge of tears. He dialed the number of the only person he knew would be able to calm him. 

**

"Josh, what happened?" Tyler asked as he entered Josh's dorm room. He had gotten a call from Josh but wasn't able to decipher what the boy was saying though his heavy crying. Josh immediately walked over to Tyler and brought him into an embrace. 

Still in their embrace, Tyler moved them both to sitting on what he assumed was Josh's bed. They didn't say a word, Tyler just let his friend cry on him because that's what he was there to do. He was there to be a good friend and let Josh know that no matter what was going on he had a shoulder to cry on. He could ask questions letter but right now he caressed the boys back and massaged his head as he let him sob on him. 

Tyler had suspicions that the person who hurt Josh was Troye but he wasn't sure. All that he knew was that if Troye or whoever it was that hurt josh came across him it wouldn't be a friendly encounter. 

--

Please comment, vote, and follow. It really helps the author. Thank you!