Age 20 (part 5)

"Is there a reason you picked me up and drove me twenty minutes out of the city in the middle of the night?" Tyler asked, he wasn't that Josh called him, he was just confused. "Umm, I just needed to get away for a while and I couldn't think of anybody but you to come along with me." Josh admitted.

"What about Troye?" Tyler wondered what Josh's little boy toy was doing at the moment. "I don't really want to talk about Troye right now," Josh grabbed a basket from the backseat of his car. "Let's go." They were currently in the middle of nowhere, at least that's what Tyler felt like. They got out of the car and sat on the roof of the car.

"I made sandwiches!" Josh said as he pointed to the basket he was holding."Thanks but why am I here, not that I don't want to be here but seriously why am I here." Tyler asked again. He had woken up to Josh repeatedly calling him at eleven at night saying that he was outside Tyler's apartment.

"You drove all the way to my apartment which is about two hours away from where your college is so it must be for something super important or serious." Tyler just needed a hint to what was going on. He was a little nosey or a lot nosey. Josh opened the basket and handed Tyler a bottle of root bear and Tyler grinned. Josh remembered his favorite drink.

"If you really want to know then I called you and I took us here because I needed to get away from Troye, we've been fighting a lot and I think we're going to break up." Josh looked down at his hands, not wanting to make eye contact with Tyler. He was embarrassed that he wasn't able to keep a relationship. "Oh." Tyler tried to act sad but inside he was jumping with joy. He hasn't met Troye yet but he was jealous of him for some reason.

Tyler scooted closer to Josh and hooked their hands together. "Don't worry, everything will work out, if you break up its not your fault, things happen and people grow apart."Josh breathed in and laid his head on Tyler's shoulder. Tyler was the exact person he needed for comfort. He didn't realize how much he actually missed him until they sat in the car and talked to each other as if they never stopped being friends. 

--

Hi i'm the authors friend and she sent me the chapters of this story and the password to the account so  i will be uploading them for her. She felt kind of bad just leaving you guys hanging but she has to deal with some personal things in her life rn but she will be back soon. Thank you.