Age 20

Jenna entered her apartment, sighing loudly, she had just gotten back from work and she was exhausted. The whole time all she wanted to do was go home and cuddle up to Tyler. Working retail was not as fun as she first thought it would be. She found Tyler already laying on their bed in their shared bedroom. 

"Tyler, i'm home." She exclaimed to him, she knew he wasn't sleeping, they'd been together long enough to already know each other well. "Oh, hey." Tyler said biting his lip. Jenna also knew that something was wrong, she could tell by Tyler's facial expression. "What's up?" she asked concerned. Tyler sat up and she went to sit next to him on the bed. 

"Nothing, it's silly." Tyler told her but Jenna wouldn't budge. "If you tell me you'll feel better, i promise." She gave him a urgent look, as if to say, if you don't tell me now i'll bother you about it for the rest of day. 

"I came across Josh's instagram today," Tyler began. Jenna raised her eyebrows she hadn't heard the name Josh come out of his mouth in while. Even when she asked what happened between the two friends Tyler wouldn't budge. Josh was not a topic they could speak about openly, often it made Tyler uncomfortable. Jenna let him continue without interrupting him. "He has a boyfriend now, he's name is like Tanner or something, it's just so weird seeing him be happy without me being the one being the cause of his happiness." Jenna frowned. 

"I don't know exactly what happened between you to but don't you think you should try to get in touch with him? You guys were literally the best of friends and the friendship ended so rapidly. I know you're upset without him and that you still care about him otherwise this wouldn't be upsetting you." Jenna tried to explain to him.

"You know he told me he had a crush on me, thats sort of why we stopped talking, i mean that's why i stopped talking to him and i shouldn't have. It wouldn't have made a difference." Tyler smacked his hands on his face in defeat. 

"You seriously didn't know he liked you?" Jenna snorted, she couldn't believe he didn't notice the way Josh looked at him in admiration and pure love. "You're an idiot."

"Look i'm not saying you should date him because you know, you have me, all i'm saying is that you should probably contact him and be the friends you were before." Jenna advised hooking her hand with Tyler's. Tyler didn't know what he wanted to do. He wondered if Josh was upset with him. Could he just drop in after they spent so much time not talking?

"This is much deeper than me seeing Josh's instagram." Tyler's tone dropped to a more serious one. Jenna raised her eyebrows. Tyler unhooked their hands. Tyler gulped. 

"I think guys are cute."

--

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

anyways you guys showed me so much love so i decided to update again for you all, the more you guys are interactive and comment and stuff the more i wanna update. Ya'll are so funny like seriously!!! also of course i had to have boy Toy name Troye in here. 

VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:  

so i was thinking when i reach 500 followers that maybe we could set up a time and all get on younow and talk to each other and listen to twenty one pilots and get to know each other and it'll just be a safe space for everyone. idk i thought it would be a good idea. so tell me what you think the the comments below because this actually might be a dumb idea haha. thanks ily.