Age 20 (part 2)

"You, what?" Jenna titled her head to the side in amazement. What was happening? "Look, when i look at guys i get this feeling, it's a different feeling than when i look at girls, i can't explain it, i'm so sorry Jen." tears had sprung in Tyler's eyes. He was trying to stop himself from crying but nothing was working. All his bottled up emotions were coming out. 

Jenna sat there, she was shocked, her boyfriend just came out to her. Her mouth was agape. A realization came to her, the only way that Tyler could be so upset about Josh having a boyfriend was if he liked Josh himself.

"Are you in love with Josh?" 

"Don't ask me that." 

"I just did and i need you to answer me." Jenna pleaded. Tyler didn't know what to think, to feel, to say, everything was happening so quick. 

"Listen, we obviously need to take a break." Jenna squeezed her eyes shut. She felt like she was going to throw up. Did Tyler ever love her? Why did he date her for so long if he was gay? She felt almost betrayed. Used even. 

"I'm sorry." Tyler sincerely told her. Jenna didn't say anything. "I'm going to stay with my parents for two weeks okay? Then we can figure out what to do with the apartment and yeah, okay." Jenna spoke quickly and unapologetically. She grabbed some of her stuff from the room and left just as rapidly as she was speaking. 

Tyler hadn't felt more alone in his whole entire life. He was happy he got his feelings off his chest but he was extremely upset because it also felt like his whole world was falling apart right at the seems. He didn't know what to do. He didn't know who to call. So he just cried and cried until he fell asleep. 

**

"Hello?" Josh was confused, someone from an unknown number had called him ten times, and he had slept through all of it but awoke to the eleventh call. 

"Babe, answer your phone please, i have an early class tomorrow." Troye had complained and Josh through a pillow at his cute face telling him that it was out of his control and he had no idea who it was.

"Jushhhh!! oh my geez, hi, it's me, Tyler, woah, hi." Josh froze. Why was Tyler calling him? He had changed his number, how did he get his new number.

"Are you drunk?" Josh questioned, Tyler's voice sounded different, he was slurring his words more than usual.

"No, i just, i don't know what drunk is!" Tyler broke out in little giggles as if he had just said the funniest thing in the world.

"Are you safe?" Josh asked, he wanted to make sure Tyler was safe whether they were still friends or not.

"mhmm, am home, home sweet home, come home Josh." Tyler begged. 

Josh sighed loudly. 

"I can't, living our hometown was the best decision i ever made, i'm more confident now and i made new friends and i even have a boyfriend." Tyler went quiet for a second Josh thought he had dropped the call.

"No, Josh, come home to me." 

--

we're #767 in fan fiction! WOOHOO thank you! <3

Keep following, commenting, and voting! it all motivates me to keep writing, thank you :-)

a lot of you liked the younow idea that i came up with so we have to come up with a time/date because i'm pretty sure we don't all live in the same timezone. !!

peace out! (insert peace out emoji)