Age 15 (part 5)

Josh sat on his bathroom floor trying to apply the red hair dye as clean as possible. He was struggling to apply it since he couldn't see the back of his head but he assumed that he had done well enough after spreading the dye in for about five minutes. He read the back of the dye box that told him he had to leave the dye on for fifteen minutes before washing it out. What could he do for fifteen minutes?

He pried open his laptop and went on Netflix and decided to finished watching an episode of Adventure Time that he hadn't finished.

Josh entered his shower to relieve some stress and to wash out his dye. He wanted to forget Tyler but reality was that he couldn't. Tyler was-well still is his rock. He couldn't just throw him away, Josh needed Tyler to survive. It sucked for Josh, Tyler helped him when he was anxious and nervous and scared and that was most of the time. He wouldn't be able to bare it if he and Tyler couldn't be friends again.

Stupid Jenna, he thought as he soaped up his body. Why did she have to be so insanely beautiful? Josh sighed he would never be at that level. Finally Josh got out of the shower and wrapped his towel around his body. He entered his room and put on some sweats and a band- t. His usual attire.

He went back into the bathroom and checked his hair, it didn't look as bad as he thought it would be. He was proud of it actually and he thought that maybe he should dye it more often.

As he was leaving his bathroom he heard the Skype ring tone going off and he went to his desk where his lap top was and Tyler was ringing him. Josh froze, should he answer? He couldn't not answer could he? Josh quickly pressed the accept button and turned on his camera.

"Hey Joshy! Jenna went home so
I'm free to talk now, did you like her? She's sweet right?" Josh nodded, he had to support his friend through everything he couldn't hold a grudge. Tyler was sweet, caring, cute and charming of course someone besides him would notice that and fall in love with him. He had to deal with that it. It would probably happen again.

--
Keep commenting guys your comments from the last chapter motivated me to keep writing!

I'm also almost at 400 followers. Thank you so much you don't even know how much this means to me.

xx
Turtle