Chapter Eighteen: Good Thing He Didn't Use Lightning

Hey! So sorry for the late update. I haven’t made my best for this chapter but I tried.

Anyway, who is the better Agent Hatfield, Emma Stone (just dye her hair brown) or Amy Adams?

And I'm also thinking to change Hailee Steinfeld to Maia Mitchell as Ronica Lorenzo because, after watching The Fosters, her character there, Callie, showed a lot of Ronica's personality and attitude. It's up to you guys if you wanna! ;)

==========================

(Chapter Eighteen: Good Thing He Didn’t Use Thunder)

As we walk along the corridor, I swallow the last piece of my burger. And I get the feeling that I will get into huge trouble after the next four hours and fifty minutes. I have no idea why but I am fine if I get into trouble, as long as I know that I've done something wrong. But still, Agent Hatfield might get into trouble too and it's all my fault.

"Hey," I say, guiltily. "I'm sorry for my punctuality. And if you get in trouble because of that, I won't mind taking all the blame."

"Nah, it's my fault, too," she replies with a soft smile. "I'm supposed to be monitoring you before and after your trainings but I left."

This is one of the things I argue about when I know I'm wrong but still, the person still defends me. "No. It was me and I should've looked for you before going to my room."

"But-"

"And that being said that I'm fine with getting into trouble because I know I've done something wrong." Seriously, I know I'm the one who's wrong here. I learned not to blame someone for my troubles and I will surrender myself for, as the soldiers say it, "disciplinary action". I know I'm wrong and sadly, I deserve to be disciplined.

We walk along the corridor and I wonder who's going to be my trainer for "Self-Defense". Yet, I don't want to ask. Even if I ask, I might not know who he or she is. We stop by a door, identical to the other doors except for the room number. It reads 'TRAINING CENTER 02'. Agent Hatfield gets her thumb and eye scanned in the scanner on the right side of the door. The door slides open and she gestures for me to enter.

"I promise I'll be back here after your training," she says gently.

I smile at her and nod my head. Then, I enter the room. It's as big as the training room Natasha had trained me in. Only this room has no computer, just a huge blue mat in the middle and four cameras on the four corners on the ceiling. Also, there is a bench on the other side and some weapons on a shelf at the left side.

"Your punctuality is of poor demeanor, if I may say so myself, Lady Lorenzo," says a deep male voice behind me. It made me flinch a little.

I turn around and find Thor by the entrance. Unlike his normal attire I saw online, the one with his cape and his arms are covered, there is no cape and his muscular arms are revealed. He looks a little sullen.

"Yeah. I'm sorry about that," I reply. "I lost track of time."

"You are forgiven," he states. Then he walks towards the mat. "Have you any knowledge of why you're here?"

"To train?" I answer, a little unsure.

"You are correct. But to train about what?" His arms are positioned like a professor's, an elbow over his other hand. But without a pen.

I tilt my head. "About self-defense," I vaguely answer.

"Precisely," he walks around. "Now, since you're a female human being who is thirteen years of age, my guess is that you might have lots of knowledge for self-defense, yes?"