Chapter Six: Rule Number Seventeen-Don't Be A Hero

So, I broke my promise and just post this chapter, anyways... Something was urging me to post this...

I calculated the flight time duration between New York to Germany; New York to Philippines and Germany to Philippines…

If you’re getting confused with the times, I hope you would understand that I was too :))

Sorry about that…

=========================

(Chapter Six: Rule Number Seventeen-Don't Be A Hero)

I stand confidently beside my project to wait for the last group of judges, or if there’s a last group of judges.

It’s lunch and I’m starving. I haven’t eaten breakfast and recess because of my excitement with this project.

Sir Virtucio goes up the stage and leans on the microphone.

“Guys, you can take your lunch now but, outside the gym,” Sir Virtucio speaks through the microphone.

“Thank you,” I whisper as I look up.

I open my bag to take my tweezers and the aluminum box, and take back the Blue. I put back in my bag. With my bag on my back, I walk out of the gym and to my room upstairs.

As I walk through the grounds, I start to massage the wound on my lip, which I bite off the skin earlier because of my nervousness. I feel blood coming out of it and just swallow it. I know it’s really gross but I like the taste of blood. I’m really weird.

Kelly and Nina are walking to the room as I reach the fourth floor. I slowly walk to them and lean my head between them carefully. Kelly turns her head to Nina and she jumps as she sees my face. Nina jumps too. They both start screaming like cats.

“Ronica!” exclaims Nina.

I laugh along with them. Then, we enter the room.

As I walk in, the cold air from the air conditioner runs through my skin and I was dying for it since I was at the gym. We walk to the front and sit on the floor. Then, we prepare our food and pray for blessings.

I open my lunch and a big grin appears on my face as I see my food; beef teriyaki! Thanks, mommy.

As we eat, we heard a loud plane sound. Then, we heard people screaming.

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

A loud sound is being emitted and each and everybody of the people on the school grounds look up as they see a huge warplane flying above them. Their eyes are wide and their mouths are open as their heads are up. The plane stops above them and ropes drop from it. Soldiers come falling down from the ropes. As the soldiers reach the ground, the people start running and screaming. The soldiers chase after them and the people surrenders.

A group of soldiers run to the cafeteria. The people inside come running out, faces full of fear. Another group run up the grade school building. The students and teachers are forced to go down as each soldier invades the room. And another two groups run to the college and high school buildings at the back. All buildings are empty as they are gathered by the soldiers in the grounds with their knees and heads down. Some are crying. Some are shaking. All is scared.

Soldiers with energy scanners circle the people.

Each of them holds their earpiece and says the same thing: “Es ist hier nicht (It’s not here.)”

She slaps her forehead and shouts through her earpiece. “Ihr Idioten (You idiots!)”

The screen in front of her flashes as it located the rubble.