Chapter Nine: Escaping From HYDRA

Thanks, @VictoriaKaer and @koalagirlolive for answering my question! Sorry but this chapter will only be dedicated to the first one who answered…

This is happening at the same time Sin is invading Ronica’s school.

Let’s get back to Germany! *swipes a transparent screen with video of Natasha and Clint*

=========================

(Chapter Nine: Escaping From HYDRA)

"Jane Foster?" Clint blurts out.

"Dr. Selvig?" says Natasha.

The brunette woman and the grey-haired man stop what they're doing and turned to Natasha and Clint. Their faces are filled with fear and agony. The brunette, Jane, runs towards the two of them, tears flood her face.

"Please!" cries out Jane. "Help us!"

Unexpectedly, one of the soldiers shocks Jane with a Taser and she shouts in agony as she falls on her knees. Natasha's face is full of pity and anger as she watches her friend fall.

"No!" cries Erik as he runs to the shaking Jane.

"You're monsters!" cries Natasha to the General.

The General walks to Natasha and Clint. "We're not monsters, Ms. Romanoff." He hits Natasha's face with the back of his hand. "We're a lot worse."

A dark expression grows in Natasha's face as she looks over the General. "You shouldn't have done that, Kruger."

Natasha head-butts the General and he falls to the ground unconsciously. She spins to get free of the tight grip on her arms and kicks the soldiers around her. As all of the soldiers are down, she jumps as she spins her arms below her feet.

At the same time, Clint head-butts the soldier on his left then, knees the soldier’s crotch on his right. As the soldiers on his back come running after him, he head-butts the first one and jumps on his back. He hits the one, who confiscated his weapons, on the chest with his feet and lands perfectly on the floor.

Now that her hands are in front of her, Natasha takes a knife from the utility belt of a knocked-out soldier and starts carving the middle of the very tight rope tied on her wrists. As she gets free, she does the same to Clint and goes to Jane and Erik. Jane is still on her knees, weak and scared with Erik supporting her. Natasha’s hand lands on Jane’s back, comforting her.

Clint takes Natasha’s guns from the soldier that confiscated her weapons. He, then, throws them to her and she catches. She nods to show her gratitude and she puts them on the gun pockets on her hips. Then, he retrieves his bow and arrows from him.

“You three stay here and I’m going to look for our way out,” says Clint. Natasha nods. Then, he runs off.

Natasha looks at Jane. “How did you get here?” she asks, softly.

Jane catches her breath, yet tears are still falling from her eyes. “T-they k-kidnapped u-us.” She stutters due to the shock.

Natasha puts Jane’s arm on her shoulders and sets her down on a chair. She turns to Erik. “Why did they kidnap you?”

Erik sighs. “Scientists have turned them down and they killed them. And since I was the only one left of the Project Pegasus, they didn’t threatened to kill me. Instead, they threatened to kill Jane.”

“Why is it if you’re from Project Pegasus?”

“They want us to locate the rubbles of the Tesseract and make them weapons. Most of the rubbles are found here in Europe. The last piece is in the Philippines and that’s where Sin and her army are now.”

Natasha sits up straight, her thoughts circling her mind. “An army?” she pauses for a moment. “Then, they’re going to have a disaster.”

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

As Clint runs out of the room to find their way out, he feels the ground shaking and he climbs up the catwalk stealthily. He kneels on his right knee and watches the ground as soldiers come marching towards the room they were taken in. He takes a projectile arrow from his back and sets it to his bow. He aims at the soldiers and shoot, making a huge explosion and making them scatter around.

As they are down, Clint runs throughout the catwalk and more soldiers come up to stop him. He hits one with his bow and knees the next one on the stomach. He turns around and kicks the soldier, making the soldier fall to the ground.

All of a sudden, Natasha gets out of the room they were in with her guns on her hands. As soldiers come running after her, she shoots them and doesn’t miss a shot. She runs out of ammo and puts her guns back on the pockets on her thighs. She opens one of her pockets on her utility belt and takes a wire. A soldier comes running towards her and she strangles him with it. Then, she hangs him on a pipe.

More soldiers come running after her and they shoot at her. She easily dodges and attacks them with her badass martial arts.

Clint is watching as she kicks some butt. He whistles as she finishes and she smirks over at him. He jumps down and lands safely next to her. He, then, takes out an arrow and sets it to his bow.

“Why the hell did you leave Foster and Selvig?” asks Clint.

“I need to help you somehow,” Natasha answers as she reloads her guns.

More soldiers come and they both start shooting at them.

“You know I can handle this myself,” says Clint.

“Well, I want a little action,” mutters Natasha.

=========================

A/N: I seriously hate myself for keeping you waiting for a very short chapter… but I hope this is good enough…

And I’m also working on another fanfic about Chris Evans… It’s not a romantic one though… But I think you have to find out for yourself on what is it about… It’s entitled ‘I Don't Mind You Coming Here’.

~Ronica :))