"Liam I literally just said I'm-"

"I really need to go Louis. I'll talk to you later." I interrupted and hung up the phone. This was not going to be the setback that makes me change my mind. My shoes were now on and I think I'm ready to go.

I shoved my phone in the back of my pocket. Making my way past the kitchen, I collected an apple for the drive. As I approached the door, I heard a knock. Mum and dad are both at work so if it's for them I'll tell whoever it is to come back later. I smiled before opening the door but that wiped of my face when I saw who was actually at the door.

"Louis." I sighed. "What are you doing here?" I asked. I love him but right now is not the time.

"Exactly." He said, throwing his hands in the air. I was looking at him curiously, my mouth in a frown and eyebrows furrowed. "You were listening to absolutely nothing I was saying on the phone." He stated. "I said I was down the street." Louis said matter of factly. "Obviously you couldn't care less at the time." He commented.

"Well I'm sorry but like I said, now is a bad time." I rushed, trying to make him move back so I can close and lock the door behind me but instead he stepped into the house. I mentally groaned. 'This is not the setback that will make you change your mind,' I kept saying to myself.

"Nope, I'm staying. What's so important anyway?" He queried.

"Nothing." I said much too quickly, causing Louis to raise an eyebrow at me. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Fine stay, I'll be back in an hour." I gave up trying to get him out. "Make yourself at home; I'll see you in a bit." I lazily waved at him, placing the apple in his hand; I closed the door behind me, leaving Louis alone in the house...which is probably a bad idea.

I walked quickly to the car, hopping in the front and turning on the ignition. I smiled when the sound of my old car fired up. Letting it warm up for a couple minutes, I thought about what to say to Zayn. How am I going to tell him I like him and how will I find out if he feels the same? I think he may feel the same because he never did pull away when I tried kissing him and for the past week he's been calling me a lot more and we've been hanging out. That obviously doesn't mean you like someone if you hang out with them a lot, but I don't know...he might?

I took a deep breath, reversing out of the drive way and making a right turn towards Zayn's house. I now remember easily how to get there because I've been there a few times now. I turned the radio on to distract me from my thoughts because at the moment they were eating me away and I didn't like it one bit. I hummed softly to the songs playing and before I knew it I was pulling up to Zayn's house. Once again it seemed as though neither of his parents were home. They must be like mine and work a lot. I twiddled my fingers on the steering wheel, staring at the house in front of me.

I must have been sat there for at least 5 minutes, not doing anything. My heart was beating at an unsteady rate and I had a bit of trouble breathing at a normal pace too. 'Alright you can do this.' I thought to myself over and over and over again because if I don't I'll end up driving back home. I put everything to the back of my mind and finally got out of the car. It was a long, awful walk to the door of Zayn's large house. I stood there with my hand in a fist, ready to knock but it was if I was frozen in place. 'Do it already, will you.' Alright, here goes nothing. I knocked on the door and regretted it instantly. I waited a few moments but there was no answer. Maybe I should just leave, he's probably still sleeping.

'Nope you're here now, can't back out now.' My sub-conscious continued to eat away at my thoughts. I sighed and knocked again. Waiting a few moments again, there was no answer. I thought about knocking again but instead I thought it was better to just go back home. I turned on my heels about to go back to my car, when I heard a faint sound come from inside. The faint sound got a bit louder until I could hear 'Just wait! I'm coming!' and I knew it was Zayn. To say I was afraid was an understatement. I was silently cursing at the fact I was actually here. Ah, I should have waited. No, it's just your nerves talking Liam, just explain and he'll listen. Now I'm talking to myself, great.