Where did you go? (Lauren)

Start from the beginning

"(Y/N)! I'm home! I'm sorry!" I shouted inside the house. 

There was no response. 

I looked all over the house, but (Y/N) could not be found. I started blowing up her phone, even more than she did mine. I had to find her and make things right. She is my everything, and she needs to know that.(Y/N), pick up. Oh for the love of dear god, please pick up, but she didn't. She declined the call, but I should have expected that. 

Come on, I know(Y/N) well. Where would she go if I did this? Where would she go if messed up so badly? Okay, let's first call our other 4 close friends. I called Dinah first, but she said that(Y/N) wasn't there. I told her what happened, and she said that she would give me a poly beatdown if this ever happened again. Next up, I decided to call Camila, and she also said that(Y/N) wasn't there. Oh my lord, where could my girlfriend (hopefully) be? I called Normani, but I received that same respone. Okay last one, I called Ally. Luckily,(Y/N) was with her. Thank the lord, if I didn't know where she was, then I'd be worried sick. 

"Yeah she's here, but she's a wreck," Ally spoke quietly through the microphone. 

"Oh my lord. What have I done?" 

"She's crying her heart out, Lauren."

"Can I come over at least? I need to make it up to her."

"Uh, you can try."

"That's all I need, Allz," I said and hung up, and drove to her house. 

Once I got there, I knocked on the door. Ally opened it, and she let me in.(Y/N) was crying on the couch, and my heart broke at the sight. 

"Baby," I called and ran to her, "I'm so sorry. I'm such a jerk."

"You got that right,"(Y/N) said through her sobs. 

"Baby, I love you so much, and I'm sorry that I forgot about our anniversary."

"You're always gone Lauren,"(Y/N) spoke sadly, "you're never home anymore."

"I know that and I'm sorry about that beautiful." 

  (Y/N) stayed silent, and then I spoke, "Can we have a make up date tomorrow night?" 

(Y/N) nodded and said, "I'd like that Lauren."

"Do you forgive me? I promise to never do something like that again."

"Yes; but if you ever do such a thing again then I'll kill you." 

"Agreed (Y/N). I'd probably kill myself before you could," I said and pecked her lips. 

~~Later that night when(Y/N) is asleep~

  Lauren POV

"Hey, Dave, I need to talk to you."

"Yeah, what's up Lauren?"

"I quit."

"Wait what? Lauren! We're almost done with our album!"

"I know. I love music, but I love my girlfriend more, and I messed up. I'm sorry, but I quit." 

"If that's really what you want Lauren. If you ever decide to come back, then I'll welcome you back with open arms." 

"Thanks Dave," I said and hung up the phone. 

  Lauren POV

The Date

Phew! Okay, I got everything I need. 

"(Y/N) you ready?" I called out. 

At that very moment,(Y/N) walked down the stairs, and I was left speechless. She looked so beautiful, and I can't help but wonder how I got so lucky to have her in my life. She was wearing a red flowy dress. It was shorter in the front and longer in the back. There was a black belt at her waist, and she was wearing no make up, which I absolutely loved. Her being herself, that's the most attractive thing to me. Black flats were worn on her feet, and she was wearing small loop earrings. Lastly, she was wearing the necklace that I gave her for our 4 year anniversary. 

"Lauren? Are you okay?"(Y/N) asked, clearly concerned. 

"Wow," was the only word that left my mouth. 

"What?"(Y/N) giggled, "Do you like it?"

"Like it? Baby, I fucking love it!" I said and swept her off her feet. I carried her to the car, and placed her down in the passenger seat. 

I drove to the restaurant that I reserved just for us. Once we were there, I picked her up again and carried her to the seat. I placed her down gently on the seat and after, I took my seat. 

"I've been wanting to go to this restaurant,"(Y/N) stated.

"I know."

"How'd you get in? The next few months are completely booked! You didn't just get us in though. You reserved the whole restaurant!"

"I pulled a few strings. I wanted my baby to have the best." 

"Thanks Ren," she spoke, and I smiled at her words. 

After dinner was over, I took her to a scenic spot, which the four other girls helped me set up. 

Oh gods, I was so nervous.

(Y/N) POV

This date was amazing, and Lauren was so sweet. I really think she meant it when she promised to make it up to me. I don't know what she has planned next, but I'm sure I'm going to love it. Of course, she carried me back to the car, and I couldn't help but to blush once again. I loved it when I was in her arms. It made me feel safe and secure, but mostly, it made me feel at home. 

Once Lauren started driving for a little while, I knew where she was going. She was going to that little scenic spot that we love. I was so excited! We were going to go star gazing. Once we arrived at the sight. I was amazed. It wasn't just some blankets. The trees around us were covered with lights. There was a little fort in the middle for us. There was a basket next to it, which I assumed that contained foods. 

"What's all of this for?" I asked, and I turned around to face her.

I was brought to the sight of Lauren on one knee.

Oh my gods, she's proposing!

"Lau-"

"(Y/N), let me talk for a second. I know I messed up badly yesterday. I know that I haven't been home a lot lately. I know that I was busy working on my album, but I love you. I want to start a new life with you. I want you to be with me forever. I know that we're meant to be together, and I know I messed up, but I'll spend the rest of our lives making it up to you. You mean everything to me, and I don't know what I'd do without you. You make me feel like the only girl in the world, and I find myself falling for you more and more each and everyday. When I first saw you, I knew you would be the one I would want to marry. You're the only one for me, and I know it. So, may you please do me the honor of being my wife?"

"But Lauren, you're not going to be home. You're going to be finishing your album. After that you're going to go on tour."

"I quit."

"Wait. What?"

"(Y/N), I quit that for you. I want you. You're my number one priority, and I'm sorry I didn't make you feel like that, so I ask again, will you marry me?"

  (Y/N) sealed the deal with a kiss, "Of course, love."

OKAY SO THIS WAS A VERY QUICK IMAGINE.

hope you guys like it though. I've never updated so quickly, lmao.