Chapter 57:The Doomed Many

Four-

I stride into the living room. It's been a few days since Alan resurrected a few people. When I walk in, everyone stares at me. My mental stability has gotten even worse, I'm depressed and most of the time I feel like I'm on the verge of going insane.

There's a framed painting of a beach above one of the sofas, so I stare at it.

"I think we should get more corpses." I tell everyone. A few of my housemates' eyes widen in shock, I haven't spoken to anyone in days. Alan has an arm around Tracy's waist, I notice this and sigh. I wish Mary was still alive, but sometimes I love the fact that she's dead-I don't know why.

"Okay, who should we get?" Alan asks me.

"I was thinking Jace, my half-brother known as One, the other sibling known as Six who I killed, Chase, and-" I say, but I stop arubtly. I release a series of words that make name sense.

"Four, are you okay?" Tracy asks me. Everyone else is staring at me. I wish I can tell them that I am fine, but my mouth is moving unwillingly. Then it opens widely, there's a buzzing sound then words emerge.

"The three of you will come to Alaska, I need you all." A familiar voice says, the words are coming from my mouth, but I'm not speaking.

"Sharkutt." Pete says, recognizing the voice. Pete starts to say more, but I find myself heading over to the window and opening it. Everyone asks me what I'm doing, but I ignore them as I fly outside the window.

I land outside a Nitave base, Sharkutt and a few Nitaves are waiting for me when I arrive. A Nitave with gray eyes walks over and places a helmet on my head. Everything is dark for a few seconds, then a bright light appears and I pass out.

I awaken in a nice, comfortable chair. To my right is a trembling teenaged girl with long black hair, her skin is pure white, as if she was painted white. To my left is a teenaged boy with the same black hair as the girl, he's also trembling greatly.

The boy and girl both have the same brilliant white skin as the other. Both teenagers at my side are dressed in fancy clothes-the girl is wearing a long blue dress and the boy is wearing a black suit.

My suit is gray with a dark tie. I wonder why we're all dressed so formal, like we're going to a formal dinner.

"Hello, my new minions," Sharkutt says to us."Four, these two are shaking because they're addicted to this Nitave drug and they're going through withdrawal. Anyways I want you three to kill some members of my Shiner army. Two of them want to leave and I'm not going to allow it, so do it."

"Yes, sir." We all say in unison.

"Good, they are just outside the door. They're the skinny boys wearing red hoodies." Sharkutt says. We abandon our seats and head outside the room. We find two skinny teenaged boys wearing red hoodies, they're sitting on a sofa watching a baseball game.

The girl grabs the taller boy's neck, then snaps it. The second boy is a fighter, because he retrieves a dagger from his pocket.

"We don't have to fight!" He yells, but it's too late because the druggie boy manages to pull the boy into a headlock. I watch as the druggie breaks the neck of the boy. The dagger clatters to the tiled floor below.

As the druggies head inside the room where Sharkutt awaits, I pick up the dropped dagger. I focus on charging it with my shadow power. I'm elated when the dark shadows of my power flows throughout the dagger.

"Four!" Sharkutt yells, I swiftly hide the dagger behind my back. I push open the double doors made of a red stone-like material, then I enter the room. Pillars decorated with the Nitave symbol are scattered throughout the room. Sharkutt's throne is situated at an elevated altar.