Chapter 59:The Enemy Calls

Alan-

I'm enjoying the nice sunrise when my cell phone rings in my pocket. I retrieve it and answer the call.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Hello, Alan. It's Sharkutt, I got a new body from one my Shiner shrugged boy." A teenager says from the other line.

"Sharkutt, what do you want?" I ask him, fear in my voice. I know he was holding back when we killed him, I know he wasn't using his fully power. Somehow I know, he wanted to die.

"I want you dead, you got my own adopted children to turn on me. Now I'm going to kill them, just to let you know not to screw with me." Sharkutt says, then the line goes dead. I nearly ignite in rage, but I manage to calm down.

Julietta and Carlos are going to die.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maddy-

"Alright, who wants to train?" Jace asks, stepping into the kitchen. Troy, Harry, Asott, Carlos, and Julietta tell Jace that they want to train."Alright, outside in the backyard. We're going to run laps and do sit-ups.

They all head outside and I walk over to the window. I watch as they run along the tall fence that surrounds the backyard. Troy nearly steps on a dead bird, but quickly evades it. He loses his balance and falls on the grass. Julietta laughs and helps him up.

I rush outside when I see a dark-haired teenager with snowy white skin. I recognize him as one of Sharkutt's Shiners. Jace notices him and teleports behind him, swiftly morphing a Shiner pencil into it's knife form.

The teenager sends Jace into a tree with Telekinesis.

"Julietta and Carlos, my children." The teenager says, that sentence made me realize that the teenager is actually Sharkutt. Asott told us about Nitave Sorcery being able to send someone's soul into a corpse. Which means the real teenager was killed so his body could be used as a container for Sharkutt's soul and mind.

Sharkutt Telekinetically sends one of Jace's metal knives into Julietta's brain. Then he does the same to Carlos. He casts a Telekinetic bubble around him and his adopted children, so none of us can interfere.

We all wait for five minutes, that's how long it takes for Carlos and Julietta to die. Carlos dies about ten seconds after Julietta dies. Sharkutt teleports away when he's satisfied with the two deaths. I expected him to feel remorse, but there was none.

Tears escape my eyes, flowing down my cheeks. How could Sharkutt be so heartless to end the lives of his own adopted children? Reese walks over to me and hugs me. He strokes my back and I wonder if he has a crush on me.

"It's okay, Maddy." Reese soothes.

"No, it's not okay. I am so sick of everyone dying. My parents are dead, my three best friends-Paul, Rico, and Anthony are all dead. I loved them all and now they're gone. We can't use the resurrection stone anymore, because Kyle used it to resurrect Jace." I tell Reese, mentally exhausted.

"Alright, Maddy. Go heal Jace." Reese says, breaking the hug. I nod and make my way to Jace. Various bones in his body are broken and he's taking deep breaths, attempting to ease the pain.

I heal Jace's bones and wounds. He thanks me and stands up, brushing the grass off his shirt.

"You okay, Jace?" Young Death asks Jace when we walk inside the house. He nods and tugs on his short black hair in frustration.

"Everyone, we will get our revenge on Sharkutt. But right now, we must train and get stronger. Sharkutt's Shiners are extremely powerful than us, we cannot beat them now. We will get the chance, though. Now, let's all rest and calm down." Mack say, standing up and addressing us.

I nod and take Mack's words in. Now, we need to train and get stronger in our abilities.