Introduction ~ 1

~Selene's POV~

Hi. My name is Selene , I'm a 17 year old Canadian girl, with Dark brown hair and blonde tips. I have hazel-brown eyes and I'm pretty tall for my age. 

I have an obession. Over who/what you ask? Over , pretty much every celebrity! But my favourite celebrity is...

You guessed it. DanTDM. He is just so inspiring and amazing. One day , I wish to be just like him. Be looked up to. But for now, I'll keep being a fangirl of the best person ever. 

And, with his tour just around the corner, I'll be begging my bestie to come with me! And, begging my parents to actually let me go...

Other than him, let me introduce myself. And, what I actually am like. I am a very ambitious silly girl. I'm creative and daring. I have a best friend, celeb obsession...and maybe a teeeeeeny celebrity crush.

It's small ! Yes, I know he has a wife too -.-

Ok , any of my thoughts turn into something about Dan, let's move on.

Anyways. That's all about me. Now, it's all about the life ahead.

I woke up to the sound of buzzing and to the sight of a few posters , DanTDM Posters of course. I shut off my alarm clock and decided to head to the bathroom to brush my teeth. As I dropped one foot down the bedside, I felt the soft , furry dark red carpet against my feet.

I entered the bathroom and took my dark blue toothbrush. Ahem I wonder why I chose dark blue.

Ok, I may be obsessed , but at least it's with a reasonable person. I picked up my brush and felt the little tickle of the bristles against my teeth slipping onto my gums. A few minutes later, I finished brushing and headed to my closet. 

I opened the closet door and tried to spot a very dark, navy blue sweater. I found it and took it off the clothes hanger.

I slipped on my TDM Hoodie and headed downstairs. As I finished walking down , I felt my feet touch the cold ground. It sent a shiver down my spine, I had only just noticed how cold it was today.

I continued walking towards the kitchen and spotted someone.

"Morning" I said.

"Good Morning" My brother replied.

My brother, Connor, is a few years older than me, he's 19. He is also a fan of DanTDM, But not as much as I am. Not close. Connor has black hair and blue eyes. Yes, our looks are very different for siblings, I don't know why.

"Where's mom and dad?" I asked.

"They both had to go to a meeting" He answered. "Oh" I replied. "Why?" He asked. "Just wondering" I lied.

I actually wanted to ask them if I could go on his tour. Then, I noticed there was food on the table. "Oh! You made scrambled eggs for me!" I exclaimed. "Yep" He nodded. "Thanks" I said. "No problem" 

A few minutes of silence followed right after. I broke it by asking Connor, "Do you think mom and dad would let me go to Dan's Tour?" 

"Sel, it's in England" He explained. "I know" I replied. "Fly there for like 1000 dollars just to see, or meet, 1 person?" He asked. "Yeah! The best person on earth" 

"Well, I don't think mom and dad agree" He laughed "I don't know. You could ask them though." 

"I will" I agreed. After finishing my breakfast, I decided to go back upstairs. I walked up the cold wooden stairs again, and then headed to my room. I sat on my bed, covered by a green,blue and white plaided bedsheet.

While opening up my laptop, I decided I should check on Dan's tour tickets for the place nearest to Canada. Making sure they weren't sold out, just in case (I do actually have this habit IRL 😂 But with Fifth Harmony...cuz I'm in Canada , not the UK ;-; )

I logged in and clicked on google chrome. It opened with 'Google' displaying it's screen as usual. I typed in the address bar, "DanTDM Tour" And opened the website that allowed fans to purchase tickets.

I found the location closest to Canada, even though it's not much of a difference from the other tour spots, and...

They weren't sold out yet! Phew. But..notice I said 'yet'. I need to ask my parents ASAP, and my best friend.

A/N Ok, very short chapter. And very boring I could tell. But I'm trying to make things go slowly, since most DanTDM FanFics happen very quick. It will get longer AND More interesting in the chapters to come, but for now , Plz keep reading and bare with me :)

Anyways, not much news for today, so,

Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it <3 See u in the next chapter!

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3