sanat palia : family's life

FAMILY'S LIFE OF SANAT PALIA

Sanat Palia refused constantly to speak to the reporters about his family's life and kept his personal life very private. His parents were living in Mexico but he was born in Tampico while his father, Josias Palia was performing a show. His father was a guitarist, Mexican singer and songwriter known as "Jos Rey". His mother was an actress from Italian. Her name was Theresa Balotelli. His father came from a city in the south of Mexico while his mother was from the region of Massa-Carrara in Italy.

He was named Sanat Palia because his father had a high appreciation of Indian freedom fighter Sanat Gandhi Palia. Sanat Palia had two younger brothers, Rafael and Jonas. However, he had a hard relationship with his father. When he left Tampico and came to the capital for singing, his father was against it since he wanted to manage him.

In addition, his father was very strict and wanted him to finish university before thinking about music. He wanted to have a well-educated son and was pleased when Palia attending the local university to study Psychology. However, things became bitter between them when Sanat left the house and moved to the capital. His father raised him in the strict discipline.

Sanat Palia became famous early but had a hard childhood. Two years after arriving in the capital, his mother disappeared mysteriously and they did not know their whereabouts for many years. They retrieved her in a hospital. The relationship with his father became almost impossible that Palia decided to severe ties with him. His father fell into depression before to die one year later in his home country.

Palia had a high taste for sophisticated cuisine and he learned some skills about cooking by his own. As a Spanish speaker, Sanat Palia spoke English fluently along with Portuguese and Italian.

He married Salas Carmella in 1975 and had three kids from her. However, their marriage did not last long as they divorced seven years later. In April 1987, Palia was hospitalized for weeks at the national hospital in Mexico City and the media tried to find the cause about it since it was reported that the state of the singer was critical. However, the hospital and family never disclosed the cause of the hospitalization.

Sanat Palia granted rarely interviews and was often escorted by numerous bodyguards. Most of the time, it was hard for reporters to identify him since he was transported in numerous vehicles. Palia was known for being a mysterious and hermetic individual. He used to say that he kept his distance to keep his sanity. Palia is considered as among the top male singers who mixed various styles in the 80s. He toured Latin America and performed with various top singers. He released numerous albums and received many awards.

Sanat Palia is one of the most popular and revered Latin American artists ever. His large performance and vocal range has been praised by other artists and critics all over the world.

P/3<-#r