Scenario - Piano Tiles 2

<< Seokjin >>

"Ugh! Stop playing that game already jagiya!" I turn around and see Jin complaining. "Haha. I'll stop playing don't worry." I use my gems to continue on my round. "Aish jinjya...?" After a couple of seconds I lose. "Aw damn!" I turn around and see Jin eating his food sadly.

I frown and then get an idea. I go into the kitchen and grab a stick of pepero. I take Jins chop sticks and put it down, putting the chocolate covered wafer stick in my mouth and put the other end in Jin's. "Are you happy now?" I ask once done. "Nae." He smiles.

<< Yoongi >>

I was playing my new game Piano Tiles 2 in BTS's work room on the couch, my boyfriend, Yoongi, on the computer doing work. "AISHI!! SHIBAL!" I slam my phone down on the couch and flop onto the floor. "Yah. You know I could do song on the PIANO too..." I hear Yoongi say. "Dakchuh...." I say. "Yah!! You shouldn't say that to your boyfriend!" He scolds.

I get up. "Arasoo, arasoo...." I say before opening the door to the hallway. "-Pabo ajusshi saeki." I mutter before quickly closing the door. "YAH!" then I go down the hallway to the practice room, where everyone else was.

"Annyeonghaseo noona!" Jungkook greets me. "Annyeong Jungkookie!" I greet back. Then I sit on the floor next to Namjoon who was watching the maknae line fooling around. "You pissed off Yoongi didn't you?" He asks. "Andwae! What makes you think that?" I smile fakely. "Cause I heard you call him a stupid old bastard." He states.

<< Namjoon >>

"Jagi why are you crying?" My boyfriend squats next to me as I sit at my desk. "NAMJOONEEEE! THIS GAME IS SO HARDDDDD!" I cry out. "Let me try." I give him my Samsung. After a couple of seconds... "Aish! This game!!" He groans. "I know right?!"

<< Hoseok >>

"Hoseokee. What are you playing?" I ask. "I'm playing Piano Tiles 2." He says still tapping his phone. "Oooh!" I look over his shoulder and see black tiles going really fast. "Eottoke! You're really good Hopee!" I say. Then he taps a white tile and loses. "Kamsamnida jagiya!"

<< Jimin >>

"Jagi stop playing that game!" Jimin pleads. I sigh. "Okay Jiminee... But only because I love you-" I say. Then he smiles and kisses me. "And your abs~" I say before leaving him pouting. "Yah!"

<< Taehyung >>

"Jagiya!" Taehyung calls. "Look at this game that Hopee hyung showed me!" He handed me the phone and I laugh. "Taehyung oppa. I already play this game!" I say, getting out my phone. "Look." I scroll through my songbook and show him all of the crowns I got. "Kurae?" He says in disbelief. "Eh. Gwenchana oppa?" I ask.

<< Jungkook >>

"Siroooooooo! Opppppaaaaaaaa!" I whine. I have played Piano Tiles 2 for so long but Jungkook always would beat me at playing it. "Jinjya? You don't hate me jagiya." He says patting my back. "EHHHhhHHHhHhhHh!" I slap his hands away and sulk on the couch. "Leave me in my pain Jungkookie!" I whine. He laughs. "Arasoo~" He chuckles, going back to that god-forsaken game.