Scenario - What Dates You Go On

<< Seokjin >>
You and the lovable Jin like to spend your dates either eating out at nice restaurants, having picnics, or travelling to the beach. But on rare occasions, he spends his hard earned money on bringing you to a fancy and expensive dinner.

<< Yoongi >>
Although you'd rather be out shopping or playing video games, you and Suga stay at the studio and fool around. But mostly listening to him rapping and to both of your idols music. But most of the times, you two would be at the movies, or at the amusement park.

<< Namjoon>>
You and Rap Mon stay at home all the time and play video game with eachother and make up funny lyrics while listening to your idols music.

<< Hoseok >>
J-Hope likes to have simple yet fun dates with you. Like going to the movies, shopping at the mall, or to the park.

<< Jimin >>
Jimin and you usually like to go on walks around the city or to the studio and dance. At times, you two also go to the gym or hike together, although you two usually end up going half way and end up watching a movie at the dorms.

<< Taehyung >>
Taehyung likes to go out to do Karaoke while you like going out to eat, but this doesn't stop you from going on fun and amazing dates. He comes up with a different date everytime, whether it's Jajangmyeon and Bibimbap at Karaoke, or going to a cute café, you both have a lot fun either way.

<< Jungkook >>
You two like to go to the amusement park and fun arcades on your dates with your fun-loving boyfriend. But, when you're both feeling lazy, you'll just stay at the dorms watching movies and playing video games.