Chapter 2

After washing all the dishes from the breakfast with Yoongi, I finally get ready. I blast my music as I shower and then do my make up. Which I must say looks good today.

I put on a dark maroon dress that went down to my knees and circled around my neck. I knew I would be stopping by Yoongis' company building today and I didn't want to go in with faded jeans and shirt. I let down my hair that still had some light curls in it. If I put it up in a bun, I knew it would irritate me all day.

Looking as professional as possible, I grab my Todays list and put it in my purse and then leave. Yoongi thought it would be a great idea to buy me a car, knowing how I don't like the feeling of people driving me around. But I'm not complaining. It was my dream car and he knew it.

I stop by a fast food place and quickly pick up some food. I avoid using Yoongi credit card that he always tells me to use instead but I never do. I hand over the money and drive to the large company building.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Williams," David the valet parker greets me.

"Morning, David. Here are the keys. Have you been out here all day?" I ask him, getting out of the car.

"All morning and afternoon, ma'am," he smiles.

"Ah, take a break would you? Oh! and I brought you a cookie. Thanking you for parking my car safety and such." I hand David the cookie and smile. "Have a nice day."

"Thank you, Ms.Williams." He slightly bows.

I slightly laugh and head into the building. "Take my advice on that break. Yoongi won't mind!" I shout before enter the larger building. Everything was so classy and clean. Andrew the janitor really took pride in his work, cleaning up this place everyday.

A couple people wait in the waiting area, reading magazines and reviewing papers. "Good morning, Ms.Williams," Jessica the receptionist greets me.

"Morning, Jessica." I smile at her. "Yoongi isn't in his meeting yet right?"

Jessica begins to type away and then looks up at me. "No, his meeting should be in another hour with Samuel Harren."

"Okay. Thank you, Jessica." I smile and take the elevator to the top floor. Samuel Harren? I know that name somewhere. I wonder if my brothers might know him. They as well own companies and dealt with finding a good financial manager.

I easily find Yoongi's office, seeing that its the biggest one. "Hi, babe." I greet him once I open the door.

He quickly looks up and smiles. "Well hello." He gets up from his desk. He gives me a quick kiss and sits back down. "You're here early... Not that i'm complaining," he winks.

I laugh and set the food on the large desk. "I wanted to get here before your meeting with that guy." I hand Yoongi his food and he quickly starts to eat. "I'm going to go make a phone call really quick. I'll be back." He nods, not paying much attention.

I leave the office and dial my oldest brother's number. "Hey, Anthony. Are you busy right now?"

"I have a meeting in a few but whats up?"

"Do you happen to know a guy named Samuel Harren?"

"Yes, I know that ass-hole very well. What business do you have with him?"

"Well Yoongi is about to have a meeting with him to be his new financial manager..."

"What?!? Listen to me, okay? Listen closely. Tell Yoongi to not do it. Don't let him sign anything. Okay?"

"Why? I don't understand."

"He was my financial manger for a bit of time when my company was becoming bigger. That prick almost made me go broke until my workers notice something wrong. Don't let Yoongi hire him! Understand?"