Chapter 15

(Louis' POV)

The lads and I got up early to discuss our next plan. Liam made a list of things we needed to do about Becca:

1. Get Becca to fully trust us

2.Set some rules so we don't yell at her for being in trouble

3. Have her do things that make her happy so she won't be unhappy in her life

4. Go through her room and take out all knives and razors. So when she is feeling bad, she won't cut.

5. Take her on trips and tours so she can enjoy herself

6. Lastly, have her friends over more often. So she can feel comfortable around people more.

We had just finished discussing how to accomplish the list when Becca came into the kitchen. She stopped in the doorway. She looked awful. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying too much. Her face was pale like she had just seen a horror film. She looked small. Vulnerable. It worried me.

She came over to me and sat in my lap. She snuggled her head into my chest and she folded her legs up on top of my legs. I wrapped my arms around her and Harry went to go make breakfast. I wondered why she was up so early but when I looked at the clock it was already 11:30!

Liam gave her some orange juice to wash down her pill. Harry set a plate of two waffles in front of her and she started to nibble on it. Halfway through she put her fork down and held her stomach. The lads and I exchanged worried looks. I bent down to her ear and whispered, "Becca, honey, are you all right." She shook her head.

"No. I don't feel good." And with that she jumped up and ran to the bathroom. I ran after her to see her puking her guts out. I went over and held her hair back while rubbing her back slowly. She finally finished and she went to brush her teeth. I went to the living room to find the lads looking very concerned.

"What's wrong with her mate?" Niall's Irish accent rang out.

I shrugged, "I don't know. She was doing fine and all of a sudden she was puking her guts out. I think I will take her to the doctor to see if we should be worried or if it is just the flu." They all nodded.

I went upstairs to her room and knocked on the door. I heard a very quiet come in. I went in and she was on her bed, head hung low. I went and sat her in my lap. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"My tummy hurts. So does my head." Her voice was barely a whisper.

"Okay. well, I am going to take you to the doctor to see what is wrong. Okay?" She shook her head wildly but stopped since it was making her head hurt more.

"N-no. I don't need the doctor. I probably just have the flu." I felt her forehead. It was BURNING!

"No Becca, you are going to the doctor whether it is the flu or not. Get dressed. We will go as soon as possible." I stood her up and went to the lads.

We decided that only some of us would come. Liam would come with me, since he is quite responsible. Niall would come too, Since he cares about her a lot! Zayn and Harry were going to stay here and go through her room while we are gone to check for things she can cut with. We decided we would buy a little lock box and put her knife in it because she said it was the one that killed her father and mother.

She came down and we piled into the car. As we drove to the doctors she leaned her head on the seat and stared at the scenery flash by. We got there and I went in with her to see the doctor. After he was finished the check up he pulled me outside the door. "Well, Mr. Tomlinson. It is nothing serious. She just has a hard flu. Give her this pill morning and night and try to give her more vitamins." He shook my hand and I took Becca to the waiting room. The lads stood up and Niall carried her to the car. By the time we got there, she was fast asleep in his arms. Poor thing. She must be exhausted.