Chapter 11

(Becca's POV)

I woke up to someone shaking me. Niall.

"Wake up princess. It's time to get ready for school." I groaned and sat up. He told me to come downstairs for breakfast and then he left me all alone. I got dressed into some PINK capris and a plain blue shirt shirt. I put my hair into a ponytail and went downstairs.

Dad kissed my head and said good morning.  Harry set a plate in front of me and Liam handed me the pill. I took them both and went back upstairs. I started my computer and started my first day of home schooling.

~6 hours later~

I shut my computer off and went on my phone. I had a lot to catch up on since I hadn't been in school for so long. I took some of the papers I printed off and started to read them. The boys went to the studio for a meeting with Uncle Simon.

I took a shower and went on my phone. I went downstairs and watched some TV.

Soon after, the boys came home and asked how my day went. I told them how it was pretty weird since it's been a while. Harry made supper and we watched TV for a while. Dad took me upstairs and tucked me in. I was exhausted!

~Next morning~

I woke up to Harry today. He was holding a tray of pancakes and orange juice with a cup of syrup on the side. He handed me my pill and I ate my breakfast. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt and started my computer. while it was turning on, I walked downstairs and said hi to the boys. We chatted for a while and then I went to start school.

~LATER ON~

Finally, time for volleyball! I got into my shorts and a workout shirt and grabbed my kneepads and a water bottle. Dad drove me to the gym and I hugged him good bye. I walked into the gym and dropped my bag. The gym was huge! The coach came over and we talked about what volleyball was about. Then a girl with short, thin hair came over to me.

"Hi! I'm Maria! You must be new!" She said.

"Uh, hi. I'm Becca. Yeah, I'm new."

"Cool! You want to come meet my friends?!"  She didn't wait. She grabbed my wrist and dragged me towards a group of girls.

All the girls looked at me and smiled. Maria introduced me to all the girls. There was Jade, Shayla, Zowie, and Shelby. They were in grade 7  and their other friends, Kady and Emma, were in grade 6. they were all really nice! We talked for a couple minutes and then the practice started. We did some warm ups and then started to practice our hitting (bump, set, etc.) skills. All the other girls were really good. I don't think I did very well compared to them. After practice, they all gave me their phone numbers so we could text. I walked to dad's car and got in.

We got home and I had a shower and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Maria's POV)

That Becca girl was really nice. When I introduced her to the rest of the girls, she fit right in. She was amazing at volleyball too!  She said she was new but I didn't see her at school. 

(Becca's POV)

~1 week later~

I had gone to two volleyball practices and they were pretty fun. The girls and I texted every night but I haven't told them about the whole One Direction thing yet. They all like one direction a lot! I have told them I am home schooled and that's about it.