Chapter 2

(Becca's POV)

After I had been upstairs for a few minutes, Miss Marx told me to pack my things because the boys decided on me. Me!? I was so sad I just fell to my knees and cried and cried. For the first time in my life, Miss Marx knelt down with me and tried to comfort me. Then, she helped me pack my clothes, or what was there and when she was walking downstairs I quickly shoved my black box into my bag.

We got downstairs and the boys were waiting for me. Louis walked to me and asked if I was ready. I nodded slightly and he tried to take my hand. I dodged it and ran back to miss Marx and clung to her arm. She hugged me but I wouldn't let go. I soon felt strong arms around my waist and I was pulled from her. She said good bye and I left kicking and crying. They put me in the middle of the big shiny black car so I couldn't run. On my left was Zayn and on my right was Harry. I hugged my legs and cried silently all the way there.

(Harry's POV)

We were so worried. Becca wouldn't let go of miss Marx. I finally walked over and pulled her off. She struggled but I had a good grip. Her waist was so small. Did she even eat at all? We got into the limo and she just cried on the way there. I hope this will work out.

Sorry this is short but i was running out of time so i had to stop.

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

-MANDYx