Chapter 12

(Becca's POV)

We all got dressed after breakfast and then we decided to go to the mall. We went to Nandos for lunch and then we went to the skate park. We really just sat on the bench and listened to Shayla talk about the cute guys around.

We then decided to go back home. We all had one bag in each hand for ourselves. We sat on my bed and talked for hours. Then, I made tea and we all watched 'the walking dead.'  The boys had to go to a meeting with management so we were all alone. We all decided to make supper for the boys. Shayla and I were mixing and cooking while all the rest got the ingredients and "tools" we needed. We had just set the table when Niall burst in with the boys. Zowie and Niall piled their plates and we all laughed as they ate. They both finished at the same time!

"Wow Zowie! You have the same appetite as Niall! I have never seen anyone eat as fast as him!" Louis squealed. We all laughed. After supper, the girls and I went swimming in the pool I never knew we had until now.

"Umm, I think I will go get a shirt." Jade said. We all looked at her. Zowie looked bored, Shayla looked excited and Maria looked annoyed.

"Jade! You are not fat! Get your bathing suit on and quit being self conscious!" We all looked at Maria, shocked. I thought she was a quiet girl, but now I am starting to think differently.

Jade was about to argue but just then, Louis burst into the room, "Who's self conscious!" He yelled. Maria looked at Jade pointedly. Louis caught on and went over to Jade. She tensed because he was so close. He looked her right in the eye, "You, are not fat. You are like a stick! You should never feel self conscious. Trust me, you are one of the skinniest girls I have ever seen!" And with that, he walked upstairs to his room.

Jade looked shocked. She snapped out of it and went upstairs. Minutes later, she came in a bathing suit and we went swimming in the dark.

(Shelby's POV)

I was at 4H instead of at Becca's house for a sleepover. I was running with my dog when my iPod lit up with a text. It was Zowie!

Z-Hey, if you want, you can come over tonight after 4H. Becca's parents said so.

S-Okay, I will ask my mom.

I walked to my mom and asked her if it was okay. She said it was fine.

S- She said it was okay to go

Z-Okay. Becca said we will come to get you. Text me when you are home and we will come.

I texted her an okay and shut my iPod off. Yay! I couldn't wait to see her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got home and texted Zowie. She said they would be there in about 10 minutes. She also said they had a surprise for me. I packed a bag and waited on the couch for them.

(Zowie's POV)

I told Shelby we had a surprise. I couldn't wait to see her face when she saw One Direction. She doesn't like them THAT much but I am sure she will be shocked. I know my best friend THAT well. We climbed into the SUV and drove to Shelby's. She got in and we all smiled. We talked on the way back and we put her stuff in Becca's room. We went to the lounge and found the boys. Shelby noticed them and stood there for a moment.

"Umm... Becca? Why is One Direction in your house?" We all giggled and I explained the story to her. As I guessed, she didn't fan girl like us. She just shrugged and sat down. The boys looked slightly shocked that she didn't freak out like us.

For the rest of the night we hung out with the guys and laughed until our sides hurt. Finally, Niall and I went and got more food and us girls went upstairs. We all arranged our beds so we didn't end up like we did this morning.

Becca was in her bed. Shayla, Maria and Jade slept on an air mattress on the floor and Shelby and I slept on sleeping bags. We all fell asleep soon after midnight.

(Becca's POV)

It was the day we had to take the girls back to their own houses. We all had breakfast and got dressed. We went for a walk around the neighborhood and then we watched The host for a few hours. I helped everyone pack their stuff and Dad drove the girls home.

I got back home and cleaned my room a little bit. I went downstairs and Liam made us all watch Toy Story. When the movie ended I felt tired. I tried to hide my yawn but Dad still saw it.

"Time for bed."

"I'm not tired though!" I whined. He sighed and came over to me. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and drifted off to sleep listening to the sound of his footsteps on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning wrapped on my blankets. I had my fuzzy pajamas on. How did they get there? Oh-well. Dad must have put them on me last night while I was asleep. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost noon! I sat up only to find I was that tired that I had to lie back down. I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Awe! but she looks so peaceful! Do we have to wake her up?" I heard a familiar Irish accent ask.

"Yes Niall. If we don't wake her now, it will mess up her sleep pattern and then she won't be tired tonight." Dad said. I tried to fall back asleep but I soon felt a hand shaking my shoulder. I groaned and rolled over, pulling the covers to my chin. I heard an annoyed sigh. "Becca. You have to get  up." I stayed where I was.

Then, the cold hit me and I was lifted out of bed. I looked up to see Dad's big blue eyes. He carried me downstairs and set me in a chair. I guess I still had to take that darn pill! I ate breakfast and went back upstairs. I got dressed into some sweatpants and a plain green t-shirt.

I had volleyball today so I had to get ready. This time, Liam drove me and I got to see the girls. I walked over to Shayla and we practiced our hits. In practice, we learned proper rotations and played some games.

After practice, I walked outside in the dark and nobody was there! I waited for ten minutes and nobody came! I sighed, annoyed and started walking. So there I was, walking in the dark, to my house. I was mad. Thanks for forgetting me, DAD! I got to my house and slammed the door behind me. The house was absolutely quiet. I checked all of the guys rooms and nobody was there.

I had a shower and changed into my pajamas. I didn't bother to text the boys because they probably wouldn't answer me. I made my plan. It was to give them all the silent treatment. I would be stubborn and not take my medicine I was going to show them. Then maybe they will just give me back. No. Then what about all my friends!? I couldn't leave them! But then, I wouldn't have to deal with all the drama of friendship. Everybody says there is always drama in a friendship.

I drifted off to sleep with all these thoughts swimming in my head.

(Louis' POV)

We had a meeting with Simon so we all went to the studio to meet him. We recorded a few songs and then we all went to Nandos for supper.

We got home and there was Becca's volleyball bag thrown on the counter in the kitchen.

Uh-oh....

+++

FOLLOW

SHARE

VOTE

-MANDYx