I'm flustered and my pulse is running wild with the way he's looking at me. I haven't been looked at like that in years. Like someone wants to devour me, but in the best way possible.

I lick my dry lips and force words to leave my mouth. "What...um...what are you doing in here Cale?" My voice comes out breathless and scratchy. I can't think straight. I didn't think he could still do this to me, I didn't think he would still hold this power over me. But he does.

My whole body lights on fire, and my core has this ache that runs so deep I know I will need a nice cold shower to get rid of it.

But the way he's looking at me isn't helping. His hazel eyes are black as they run over my bare legs to my small tank that barely contains my breasts. The want in his eyes is beyond evident, and I hate that my body's responding to him like this. My nipples harden, my skin's hot and flushed, and I know he can see my chest heave with shallow breaths.

I try again. "Cale. Why are you in my bathroom?"

His eyes run over my legs one more time before he snaps out of his trance and turns towards the mirror. His body is shaking slightly as if he's trying to control himself. He runs a single hand over his face a few times. That is his tell, he's anxious.

He inhales a sharp breath. "I went for a run and was just splashing some water on my face. The sun was a little overkill today. I forgot that this was your bathroom," he pauses as his eyes hold mine through the mirror. "I'm sorry."

I know that "sorry" is his way of apologizing for years ago, and I don't want it.

I narrow my eyes in on him. "I don't want your apologizes. Just get the fuck out of my bathroom," I rumble.

He flips from the mirror to face me. The bathroom isn't that big and in the small space he's suddenly too close, too real, and all in all just too much.

Cale opens his mouth to say something but I cut him off. "Never mind I will just leave," I say as I turn around to leave my bathroom.

His hand shoots out suddenly and grips my waist pulling my body in that moment to his. My back against his front. Too little of clothing and too much heat makes my body all too aware of his.

I close my eyes trying to clear my head of the things I want to do to him...his body. I hate him. I just have to remember that, and it works. For a few seconds I forget about the heat, and my body tries to slide from his strong grip. "Let me go Cale," I growl.

But his grip only tightens on my waist, pulling me closer till I am so pressed up against his body I can feel every plane, dip, and curve of his torso. The feeling of his hard body against my back makes my thighs quiver, and an ache twist in my stomach. I also feel a little something else that's beginning to poke at my back. And I hate that it turns me on even more than I already am. He broke me. Hell, he is engaged to my sister! Ugh, this is so wrong!

"Cale, you are engaged to my sister!" I say repeating my inner thoughts. "Let me the fuck go!" I whisper yell at him.

He releases one hand, his right, to swipe my long locks off my shoulder to reveal the small tattoo I have. His fingertips leaving a trail of sparks in their path. No one knows about it, only Hayley. My parents would freak and Bailey would want to know the meaning behind it. It was a stupid mistake to get it when I did. But now it serves as a constant reminder that no matter what happens, I can only depend on myself.

"When did you get this Grayson?" His voice is quiet but fierce. A small wave of anger clear through his words. His fingers like a soft feather tracing the small wave that resides on my right shoulder. The smaller version of the exact wave that lay upon his ribcage.