'My lady, will you do me the honour of accompanying me to the Yule Ball?' I asked slightly bowing like they taught us in those dancing lessons.

'Of course, my good sir,' she replied curtsying.

We walked down to the great hall and through the doors with our arms still linked.

Gods she looked so breathtakingly beautiful.

Everyone stared at us as we walked into the hall where the ball was being held.

They were probably as mesmerised by her as I was.

The girls seemed to pay more attention to Annabeth than the boys but girls have more of an eye for beauty I guess.

Plus she kinda showed up out of nowhere.

I made my way to the seats with Annabeth waiting for the first dance to start.

Romilda POV (bet you weren't expecting that!)
Ugh Percy! Why didn't the stupid potion work?!

He was supposed to be in love with ME, not coming to the ball with some other blonde girl.

To say that I was furious would be an understatement.

Who is this girl anyway?

She was quite pretty with her messy but elegant curls pinned back and framed by a plait with tiny little flowers. It seemed like quite a simple hairstyle but she pulled it off so well with the flowing off-white dress robe like the kind those Greek muggle women wear. (AN:- Picture of the dress is at the top)

What? I know a lot about hair and clothes. Sue me.

She gave the illusion of a Greek goddess.

Like Aphrodite, except for those calculating eyes that glared at the girls ogling Percy.

I wanted to be the one to glare at prying girls!

It was unfair, no wonder Percy went to the ball with her.

I had to figure out how close those two were, so I walked up to them.

'Hey Percy,' I said ignoring the stupid blonde girl.

Percy turned his attention away from the girl to look at me for a second.

'Oh hey, Romina,' he addressed me before gazing back at her.

'It's Romilda. So... Percy... whose this?' I asked rubbing my hand on his arm.

'Hmm? Oh this is my beautiful girlfriend Annabeth,' he said joyfully.

Girlfriend? GIRLFRIEND?! He had a GIRLFRIEND this entire time?!

Wait, relax, maybe they only just started dating.

'So, how long have you two been going out?' I asked.

'Like a year and a half,' Percy said causing me to scowl.

'Yeah, but we've known each other since we were 12,' Annabelle-or whatever her name is- said.

I huffed, stomping away.

Percy POV
I stared, confused, as Romilda marched away.

'Well that was odd,' I commented.

'It's not odd Percy, she obviously has a crush on you,' Annabeth replied trying to hide a laugh.

'What? Romilda? No way! She probably just sees me as the idiot who managed to win the first round of the tournament,' I said.

She rolled her eyes. 'Oh yeah, the tournament. How's that going?' She asked.

I chatted away with her holding her hand and catching her up with everything that's happened since I came to Hogwarts.

~
This part has 1238 words.

Hey guys, here's the new chapter.

Annabeth's here! I think one of you mentioned her coming last week  in the comments and I didn't really wanna give it away so I kept my mouth shut.

Even though it was pretty predictable.

Sorry, nothing much really happens in this chapter.

I'll try to update soon! Keep voting and commenting! Flames are completely accepted.

---------
Updated 26/07/16:
Hey guys, I'm gonna be going on holiday for a month and a week and so I won't be able to post any more chapters till I come back.

I'm sorry, I know this must be annoying but I promise I'll be back soon to update!

Keep commenting and voting and making my day so much brighter.
---------