Pride

I have a few songs for this chapter. First is 'Remember the Name' by Fort Minor. This song is for Malefor and Imperia, because the sheer badassery of the two of them deserves a song as epic as this one. And it's worth noting that this is at least 40% skill.
'Angel with a Shotgun' by The Cab comes back for Imperia, but you've hopefully already listened to it.
'You're Not Me' from the Yu-Gi-Oh Movie soundtrack is for Malefor.

The last, and perhaps most important, is 'Ready for War' by a bunch of rappers, namely 50 Cent, Eminem, Dr. Dre and 2pac.
(It's just above, hopefully you can see and play it.)
This song takes the concept of badassery up to eleven, even if (like me) you find rapping and/or swearing distasteful it's still worth listening to just for the sheer level of awesomeness it conveys.
Malefor wouldn't like it much, and you might not either, if you don't listen to the lyrics it sounds like it's just swearing and ranting, but it's actually a song about being a rap legend. These guys are much cooler then you might expect, despite the association of rappers with being dumb thugs.

Story now:

"Terrador, it's a pleasure to meet you." Malefor said lazily; the purple dragon leaned to the side as he walked and looked down the stairs past Imperia to where Flare was standing. "And you must be Flare, I've heard a great deal about you too."

The fire dragoness didn't respond; she just stayed silent, watching.

"Malefor." Terrador said softly.

The purple dragon didn't slow down as he neared Terrador, he only smiled. "Step aside please."

Terrador reluctantly stepped aside and Malefor walked past him, looking totally confident. He stopped as he saw Imperia.

"Hi there." Imperia curtsied, blushing. She was, for once, lost for words. Malefor's smile grew warm and genuine as he looked at the silver dragoness. He looked at her as if mesmerised, seeing her for the first time. Imperia was in a similar state, gazing at the purple dragon with a look that was almost a look of wonder.

"Imperia, I'm delighted to meet you at last." Malefor walked down to her and hesitated. "I'm not entirely sure how to greet you. A suitable mark of respect for all that I owe you, but naturally not something too serious. Could you raise your paw?"

Imperia did as she'd been asked; Malefor courteously took her offered paw and kissed it lightly.

"Thank you, Imperia for everything you've done for me." He bowed to her. "How's that for a greeting?"

Imperia shook her head. "That was nice, but not really my style. It was too awkward and formal." She reared up on her hind legs and then threw herself on Malefor, wrapping him in a tight hug. "We're doing this!"

Malefor made a startled sound, but after a moment he relaxed into Imperia's comfortable hold, rearing up and putting his wings and forelegs around her too. He lightly stroked the curve of her back and wings.

The two dragons separated after several seconds, Imperia gave Malefor a quick lick on the cheek before stepping back. Malefor smiled fondly at her, looking flattered but somewhat unsure.

"You're even more beautiful than I had expected."

"You're not so bad yourself." Imperia replied playfully. He was indeed rather handsome, he didn't have Volteer's eccentrically cute appearance or Spyro's lean strength and grace, but he had a refined scholarly style that charmed Imperia instantly.

"I thought you two hadn't ever met." Flare said.

"This is our first time meeting face to face." Imperia said, looking back to the fire dragoness.