Chapter 13. Visit

Alphys' POV

The outcome of the dance was definitely not what I expected. Doubt Undyne had expected it either. She woke up highly confused, her memory was fuzzy from the night before, honestly, we weren't even there for that long so we fell asleep pretty early. But before she woke up, I did.
I did and I sat there watching her. I felt kind of like a creep, but I couldn't help myself. Anyways, it's not like she knew. I was up early because of a dream I had. I remember struggling madly, something caught my foot, everywhere I looked was blue and blurry. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I saw a flash of red right before I woke up. I was all sweaty, I guessed it was because of Undyne, who was close by my side. Even if she was sleeping, she made me feel safe. Realizing the fact that she was kind of cuddling me made me blush.

She eventually woke up feeling a tinge of sickness in her stomach. I acted and gave her water, which I presumed helped. She just got up, got some fresh clothing and went to the bathroom to change out of the robe she was wearing. I'm pretty sure I heard her mumble a sorry before she went in. Wow, this is all suddenly REALLY awkward. You know it's true, I had to say it. Undyne eventually came out and shuffled around her things. After the long awkward silence, she asked me something.

"What're you doin for summer break?"
Oh right.
"U-Uhm, I don't have any plans, I-I don't really have anywhere to go.." Undyne raised an eyebrow in concern. "What about your house?"
"I-I live pretty far from h-here.. And I don't have any way to get there, I-I don't really feel like spending 20 dollars f-for a b-bus ride to there.." I replied. Undyne took a moment to process this and nodded. "I guess that makes sense, I'm going back to my place. It's 30 minutes away." I just nodded. She was lucky, my house was a 3 hour bus ride away. Undyne looked slightly nervous and looked at me. "Eh.. It'll be lonely... Maybe, since you don't have anything to do.. Maybe you'd like to come with me..? To- my house-?" I looked at her and lightened up. She's inviting me to HER house? It definitely would be better than sitting alone and doing nothing for a month, going with her would be so much better. Plus it would have us.. Bond a bit more. "O-Of course I'd like to c-come!" I paused a bit and realized I probably sounded too desperate. But Undyne just chuckled. "Better get your stuff ready, cause I plan to leave at 6:30 in the evening." I nodded excitedly and got up, starting to pack up my stuff into a backpack.

At about 6 o'clock we started getting ready to leave. We both packed backpacks, once we were all ready we went off campus. "U-Uh Undyne- H-How are we g-gonna get there?" Undyne smiled. "We ride." She simply said. Wait wha-?

In front of us there was a shiny, silver motorcycle.
"I-Is that yours?!" I shrieked and Undyne nodded. "Aye aye, all mine. Hop on, I'll help you adjust." I hopped onto the passengers seat and Undyne sat in the seat in front of me. "Put your arms around me, hold tightly, but don't choke me." I nodded and blushed as I put my arms around her chest. She adjusted a few things then started it up. "Let's go!"

And so we were off.

It was, really amazing. The wind in my face, the great sunset on the left side of us, the green lands we passed, my arms wrapped around Undyne.. That was the best part. I felt safe with her nearby. 25 minutes later we got to a small town called "Waterfall", a pretty intriguing name, I heard from Undyne that it was known for the rain. I got what she meant now, once we entered the town I felt raindrops patter onto my skin. It was calming.

A few minutes later we arrived to a rather fair sized house, Undyne's. We got off the motorcycle and rushed inside since the rain had started to get heavy. Once I stepped in, I looked around. I saw a couch, a window and television, a large grand piano, and the kitchen. "N-Neat house!" Undyne nodded a thanks and proceeded to put her bag on the ground, so I copied. "Uh, it's gettin' late, so get changed into your PJ's, I'll get the couch ready for you." I nodded and got my pajamas and other bathroom utensils then proceeded in to the bathroom.
After I got out, I was presented with a comfortable looking couch and blankets, pillows, the whole package.
"There, I think you're set for the night Al, I'm gonna go crash. Wake me if you need anything" I nodded and she smiled at me. "Night" She said and disappeared into her room. I laid on the couch and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I saw the blurry blue and red flashes once again. I can't breathe.

((A/N: OH GOD I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH. I had REALLY bad writers block, but I'm back! And I have some good ideas! Stay tuned!

Aaaand question of the day is:
"Who's your favorite mini boss?"

Mine's Lesser Dog and Dogamy n' Dogaressa

Byyee!!))