Chapter 2. Stuck with him

Alphys' POV

Man, the anticipation. After school we were going to be assigned to our dorms. I was quite nervous and curious to see who I would be spending the rest of the school year with. The list of partners would be posted at the entrance of the building. After physics class, I went to the entrance of the building to see who I got stuck with. I had to squeeze through since everyone was crowded around it, eventually I got to the front (which took a good 15 minutes) and looked at the list. Alphys and... Mettaton. Of course it was Mettaton.
I walked towards the dormitory that had a good 24 plastered onto the door, this was ours. I hesitantly walked in to find that Mettaton had practically decorated his entire side with posters. "Oh hey gorgeous! I wanted you to have first dibs, but I simply had to have the bed closest to the bathroom! You never know dear!~" I blinked at him. "Uhm, yea.. That's f-fine Mettaton.." I replied sitting on my bed. "Thank you dear, I knew you would understand." I started unpacking. Bad idea. I should have waited for Mettaton to leave. He kept poking around my stuff. "Ooh! What do we have here?" He asked holding up a swim suit. "You have a nice taste darling~" I snatched it from his hands with a blush of embarrassment. "M-Mettaton!-" I started but he wouldn't let me finish a sentence. "Oohhhh I like this one!" He said holding up a bra. "Mettaton!!!!"
"Yo, Nerds! Wanna come-" Undyne paused when she saw the scene that was happening. A blush of embarrassment appeared on my face. "I-it's uhm... A long story.." I told her and she glanced at Mettaton understanding my situation. "Ok..? As I was saying, wanna join me, Papyrus and Sans for lunch?" I nodded looking at Mettaton. "I don't see why not." He replied.

We walked to the table where Papyrus and Sans were. Papyrus waved optimistically while Sans did so lazily. How are they brothers? They're really different from eachother.. I shrugged it off and sat next to Papyrus. Undyne sat next to me while Mettaton went next to sans.
While we were eating I decided to ask Undyne a question. "Uhm.. Hey U-Undyne?" She looked at me. "Yea?" I looked back at her. "Who are you with in your dorm?" She blinked. "Oh, I'm with Napstablook." Mettaton froze for a second but continued eating anyways. "Why'd ya ask?" She asked. "Huh? Oh, I was j-just curious.." I replied and she nodded. Undyne paused for a second then asked. "So what on earth was going on when I came in earlier?" I was trying to think of reasonable answer but of course, Mettaton had to interrupt. "Oh! We were just looking at those fabulous clothes!-" I blushed. "N-No we weren't! You were!" I replied quickly. Sans stifled a chuckle while Undyne looked at us, clearly confused but she then turned to Mettaton. "Do you ever mind your own business Mettaton?" She asked. Mettaton just shrugged. "All business is worthy of minding darling~!" Undyne rolled her eyes at her. "Yea. Ok." She looked at me with a face that clearly said 'good luck' and I nodded slightly.

We finished eating and parted back to our dormitories. Mettaton seemed quieter than usual, but I wasn't complaining. This wouldn't happen often. We went into our dorm and I flopped onto my bed and sighed tiredly. It was a long and interesting day, but it was pretty fun in all honesty. Wonder what tomorrow will be like..

((A/N: And that's the end of the second chapter, darlings! It's time for the question of the day! (Brought to you by MTT) Question number one: -Who are your top 5 favorite Undertale characters?-
Mine are:
1. ASGORE HHH
2. Undyne
3. Mettaton
4. Alphys
5. Chara

Later darlings~!))