Chapter 12. A tipsy dance

Mettaton's POV

Of course helping those two lovebirds wasn't going to be easy, but it's destined to happen! I just need to give them a little push in the right direction~

It was the early evening on the night of the dance, with help from Papyrus and Sans I made sure that Undyne and Alphys were separated. Their jaw was going to drop when they see the other~ They'll both look absolutely beautiful! I decided to start with Alphys since she'd be easier. I walked over to the dorm she was located in with a bag filled with a little something~ I didn't bother knocking and just waltzed in there. Alphys jumped and Papyrus waved. "Thank you for helping me do this Papy dear~" I told him and he nodded enthusiastically. "Of course! Anything for you Mettaton!" I had made his brother Sans go distract Undyne so that we could actually not be, 'interrupted'. I shuffled my way towards him and heard something knock on the window. It was sans.
HOW?
I motioned for him to leave and go continue distracting Undyne. He mouthed. "Get away from my brother you glittery weirdo."
Geez, and people say I'M a drama king~
I got a reasonable distance away from him and went back to my original goal. The lovebirds~! "Alright Alright Alphys, let's see what I can do on you~" I told her. She looked at me. "W-Wait- W-We're here f-for a make over?" I nodded. "Well of course darling, unless you don't want to make a good impression on Undyne~" She shook her head. "No no no! I-I do- I swear I do-!" I smiled and patted her head. "Calm down darling, I know."

I pulled out a Purple-pink knee length dress. This is perfect for Alphys~ I showed it to her and she paused. "Y-you want m-me to wear th-that-?" I nodded in response. "Yes. And I promise you'll look gorgeous" Alphys stood there staring. I handed her the dress and waved her off. "Go on~!" I urged. She nodded and went to the bathroom to change. Shortly after, she came back out in the dress, which was accompanied by a pearl necklace and headband. "Nice touch darling." I knew she'd look adorable in it, Undyne won't be able to resist it! "Now dear, you can wait here for Undyne, she's supposed to pick you up, correct?" Alphys nodded. "Excellent! I'll go get ready myself!~"
That was a lie.
It's time to get Undyne prepared.

I waved goodbye and told her I'd see her at the dance. I went to my dorm, where Sans and Blooky had Undyne distracted. I busted in, striking a fabulous pose while doing so. "Mettaton, I swear to god you'd better have a good reason for this shit. I have to get ready for the dance so don't waste my time you overgrown Barbie™ doll!" I rolled my eyes and sat her down on my bed. "Calm down dear, I have the absolute best reason to bring you here! I'm helping you get ready for the dance!~" Undyne stared at me. "What?" She huffed in annoyance. "Is this some kind of joke?!" I shook my head in response. "No dear. Now~ I have the PERFECT dress for you!" Undyne choked on air. "Dude- A dress? Really? You think I'm actually gonna wear that crap?"
I was expecting this kind of attitude from her. But using my amazing skills I shall get her to wear it! She just needs a little... Push!

"Yes. Yes I do."

She huffed (and puffed and blew Mettaton away! Jk--). "Yea, no thanks." I crossed my arms.
"Do you want to make a good impression on Alphys?"
"I guess?"
"Do you want to look desirable?"
"What kind of question-"
"Do you want to impress her?"
"Uh-"
"Exactly!"
"I didn't-"
I threw the dress at her before she could finish her sentence and pushed her towards the bathroom. "Hurry up darling~ You don't want to be late~!" I told her and gestured at the clock. She would definitely be late if this continued. She knew this and decided not to hesitate any longer, smart decision. For once. She shoved my hands off her and went to the bathroom herself. Some time later she came out, looking, as I predicted, gorgeous and irresistible~

"Happy?" She asked me.
"Very, darling. Now go knock her dead~" I replied. She just rolled her eye and walked outside.

My work here is done.