Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

Bam woke the next morning to a small knock at his door. He pulled his tank top on rubbing his eyes as he opened the door. Harper was on the other side, holding his video camera. She held it out to him.

"Good morning." She said, a playful grin on her face. Bam took the camera, his early morning scowl still set in.

"Good morning to you, too." He looked behind her not seeing anyone milling about the fire just yet. He grabbed her arm pulling her into the shack.

"Bam!" She whispered, trying to look behind herself to see if anyone was watching.

"Quit your whining, girl. I got something I need your help with." He said, pulling her hard up against him. She could feel what he needed help with pressing into her lower belly.

"Maybe you should watch your video." Harper said, tapping the camera in his hand. He flipped it open, dragging her with him to his bed as he laid down, pulling her on top of him. He watched the video she'd made, his breath becoming shallower.

"Good lord, woman..." Bam said, holding her tighter. She ran her hand down his body, reached underneath his pants, gripping him in her hand. She stroked him slowly, enjoying the way his eyes were glued to the tiny screen of her peeling her clothes off and touching herself. She shimmied down his body, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, watching as his eyes connected with hers.

"Hey...keep your eyes on the screen!" she commanded him. He did so, almost hissing when he felt her warm mouth swallow him up, her tongue massaging the sensitive skin of his shaft. His eyes darted from the screen to her, finding it hard to hold back at all. He'd been having increasingly realistic dreams about her every night and was waking every morning with an intensifying desire for her.

"Harper..." He whispered, "I'm gonna...." before he could finish he felt himself explode in her waiting mouth unable to contain himself, utter a string of curses as her lips tightened around him. He felt himself slowly float back to reality, while she gathered herself, still slowly massaging his softening member, "Why did I wait so long to let you do that?" He said, closing the camera and tossing it onto a pile of clothes.

"I don't know, I kept offering." She teased him. Bam composed himself, pulling her onto the cot with him, "We gotta go outside soon, before everyone wakes up." she said, running her hand along his naked torso.

"Well, I kind of owe you now, and I am awfully hungry." He growled at her, his hand easily finding it's way down her leggings. She whimpered his name, trying to keep her voice down as she heard Gabe loudly tell Bear good morning. She was amped enough where should could have jumped on his face and been done in about 45 seconds, and the more his fingers feverishly wiggled in her panties, the more she was finding it hard to resist him.

"Bam....we have to...someone's going to...." Harper tried to argue.

"Shhhhhhh..." He shushed her, feeling her getting wetter and wetter against his hand. He rolled her on her back, sliding himself down to the foot of his bed. He removed her leggings and panties quickly, holding her legs together, pushing them back towards her so he could see how puffy and wet she was for him. He hummed his satisfaction at the visual, dipping his head, running his tongue along the entire length of her slit, slow and lingering. Each pass, he pressed his tongue more firmly against her as he felt her wiggle trying to get closer to his mouth.

He inhaled her scent deeply, it's effect going straight to his loins. He hadn't fully deflated from earlier and felt himself stiffening again the more he tasted her. He sunk a finger into her, flicking the tip of his tongue repeatedly over her nub as he heard her breathing quicken and her whimpers become more pronounced. He didn't cover her mouth this time, he wanted to hear her and he wasn't particularly worried about anyone else hearing either.