"Well what does he want from you now?"

"Well... he wants me. It's almost as if he wants to trade me for our Jay." 

"No, we'll get her back. I promise. But I can't lose you." A tear fell from his cheek and I wiped it pulling him close to me. He didn't stop leaning in, and his lips collided with mine softly. I could sense Liam's uncomfort as he excused himself to leave us be. 

Jensen pulled away and looked me in the eyes softly, "Baby, I promise you. We'll find our little girl." 

We called everyone into the room and started to discus the plan. "Jensen and Danneel are going to come with me to get JJ, and the rest of you will stay here to protect the kids. This guy that we're working with is not your average child abuser. He'll do anything to JJ." Liam said. 

Jake stood, "Um, what the hell! I thought I was coming too?"

"Son, I said..."

"No! I don't care if I have to take a bullet for her, but I want to know that I'm there for her. I can't just sit here doing nothing knowing she's tied up with some creep." 

Liam let out a long sigh rubbing his temples with both hands. "Jake, it's not safe." 

"I don't care about safe." He said. He was passed angry and was pleading for us to let him go. 

"Detective," I started to say, "just let him come. JJ's going to need him when we find her." 

"Alright. We'll let him come. Keep your phones on you," he said looking to Jared and Gen, "We'll stay in touch. But get some sleep. You all need it." 

"We need to leave now though." I said nervously. 

"Where is it again that we need to go?" Jensen asked. 

"California. Just down the street from the sandwich shop we filmed in."

"Man I haven't been there in years." Jensen said surprised. 

"Better now then ever." Jake said awkwardly. 

"Alright let's go. I'll drive us to the airport and we'll take my plane." Jensen said quickly. "We can sleep on the flight, Jake call Harold and tell him to me us there. It's an emergency." 

"He's already in the kitchen. He heard something happened to JJ and came as fast as he could." 

"Oh that man is amazing!" I practically yelled. 

"Alright team. Let's go save your daughter." Liam said, leading us all out the door.

I hugged Gen and Jared while walking out the door behind Liam. Jensen's hand was in mine, and he soon let go as he turned back to Jared. I heard him say to him, "Brother, we need you. Do you think Gen can take care of the kids so you can come with us?"

"Man, that's all I wanted to do!" He sounded relieved. Jared kissed Gen and grabbed his shotgun from the coat closet as he started walking towards Jake's truck. "You guys go with the Detective. Jake and I will take his truck." 

"Alright man." Jensen said. I saw him run up to our bedroom and came back down with his Colt 44. I stopped him at the door and wrapped my arms around him bringing his lips to mine as he put his gun in my purse while wrapping his arms around me to pull me into him. He soon let go and smiled looking at me, "Oh please tell me we can celebrate once we've found her!" 

I winked at him, "What do you think, babe?"

(JJ's POV)

I don't even know how long I've been in this dreadful place, in these filthy clothes, with the most gruesome smell surrounding me. I had started getting cramps in my back from being forced to sit against a wall with my arms chained behind me. I was sure that my phone was dead my now, and I couldn't help but cry the entire time.