Pans Revenge

I was abored the Jolly Roger with all of the lost boys, Henry, and his family. Rumplestilskin had come upstairs from the captains quarters hold the box I trapped Pan in. He handed it to me

"I trust you can keep this safe?" He asked and I nodded. I couldnt help but wonder if Pan actually had feelings for me he seemed to act like he did and Im starting to believe I could fall for him. Believe . That word seemed to haunt my memories. I looked over at Killian and hr smiled at me. I wonder if he knew who I was. I looked over at Felix he had his head in his hands. I walked over to him.

"Im sorry" I said. he wouldn't even look at me.

"Felix look at me" I said to him and he looked at me with hatred in his eyes.

"You betrayed us all. Me, the boys Pan" He spat at me

"You dont get it. Yes I want him around,I want him with me, but I couldnt let him do that to that poor little boy" I said looking at Henry walking this way with food.

"Im sorry, " I told him and walked away. I watched Henry talk to Felix, he talked with Felix like theyve been friends for years. I shook it off and walked over to Emma

"Thank you again, We couldn't have done this without you" she said I smiled and hugged her she hugged back and Henry came over to us.

"Thank you Aria, you freed me" Henry said

"Your welcome bud" I said and signed. Henry took my hand and led me down into the captains quarters flashbacks of this room hit me but I shook them away

"Whats wrong bud" I asked him

"Did you love Pan? He told me all about you and how you guys have know eachother for a very long time." Henry asked

"Um, I dont know I might have. My head was constantly spinning thinking about whose side I was on. Henry I always wanted to save you but... I betrayed Pan" I said he flashed a hint of anger and then looked sad

"He loved you" Henry blurted out

"What?" I asked

"Pan loves you, but when he gets out, hes coming for you" Henry spat and he ran up the stairs to the deck. I pulled the Pandora box out and stared at it. I then put it back when the boat shook and I ran up the stairs to the deck to see that we landed. StoryBrooke. Im here, home. People on the docks were cheering with happiness. They all hooted and hollered when they saw Henry then Emma, Snow White and Charming, Rumplestilskin, Hook and finally the boys and I. I held the box in my hand staring at it as I walked down the ramp. I stood off the the side as everyone hugged eachother happy that everyone was home. I didnt know what choice to make, open the box and unleash Pan or give the box to Rumple and let him deal with it. As if like magic a second box appeared in my hand the fake a bit duller than the original. I hid the original in a pouch in my cape and walked over to Rumple and gave him the fake.

" Keep this somewhere safe" I told him and he nodded and smiled at me. I was going to walk over to Felix when I saw him talking to Henry. They both smiled evily and then Henry started yelling asking to lock Felix away which Charming ran up and took Felix away. Im not sure what was going on but I was gonna find out.

"Cmon were going to Grannys to celebrate" Killian said as he took me under his arm and we started walking we walked into 'Grannys' and sat down at a booth together.

"Do you have an childeren?" I asked him.

"I had a daughter, I made a horrible mistake and abandoned her. Why do you ask?" He questioned

"Because your daughter would be the age of 17 right now. She would also happen to be sitting in this booth with you right now." I said and his eyes lit up

"Aria? I know your name but I just thought maybe it was a coincidence." He said

"Its me Daddy" I said and he got up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"Im so sorry I left you. Ive regret it everyday of my life" He said and I just nodded and hugged him back even tighter.

"Whats going on here?" Emma said as her Regina walked up to us.

"I just got me daughter back" My dad said and smiled widely. My dads friends called him over to the bar

"Go, im ok" I said and he smiled kissed my forehead and walked over to the bar.

" I need to talk to you" Emma said. I sat in the booth as did she and Regina

"Henry is acting strange. Do you know whats wrong with him?" Emma asked. I knew something was up.

"I have no idea" I said

"Im gonna find out whats wrong with my son" she said getting up and walking over to him. Regina just looked at me before I excused myself.I got up and walked out the door. I ran to the jail no one was in there except Felix behind bars.

"Wheres Pan?" I asked walking up to Felix he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"Hes in that there box your holding behind your back" he said to me and I pulled the box out from behind me. I looked at it and looked at Felix.

"You better not be lying to me" I said he just smirked. I turned around and walked out of building.

I found Emma walking in the street I ran up to hurt

"Emma, I want to help." I said to her and she smiled.

"Good, we have to go see Gold." She said

"Who?" I asked

"Rumplestilskin" she said I just nodded and walked to Mr Golds Shop with Emma.