Chapter 13

"Thank you so much! See you soon!" Denis ended the set and guys got backstage. 

All of them were buzzed with positive energy and amazed by how supportive their fans really were. Denis run to me and lifted me up hugging tighly.

"Den! You are sweaty!" I screamed and laughed.

"So are you!" he put me down but after moment he lifted me up again "It was so amazing!! Oh my god!"

 James came and put a hand on Denis's shoulder. He put me down and turned back to Cassells.

"Congrats man, we did it!" he shouted and all guys started cheering and hugging each other. Later techs joined, so that we created one big crowd of laughing, sweaty people. You can guess how did it end up. Yes, in bar.

***

His breath was pleasurably tickling my cheek. I turned face to face with him. I smiled at how adorable he looked. His hair were complete mess, his perfect mouth a little opened and his eyes closed. He looked so innocent. I leaned and kissed him gently in nose. I tried to get out of bunk without waking him up. When I lifted his arm, which was wrapped around my stomach, he opened his eyes. I lied down and smiled.

"Hello."

"Morning." he said and kissed me. 

"How are you feeling?" I asked 

"Stoked for today. And you?" he pulled me closer

"Stoked too." I smiled

"Aren't you afraid about meeting your family?"

"Haha chances they would be on a festival are really low, like really really low. So I'm not." I said and grabbed for a phone. "It's almost 1 p.m. I think we should get up."

"You are right, as always." he laughed and jumped off the bunk.

I stood up and went to suitcase to take out clothes, suddenly I heard loud bang and Ben yelling to shut up because his head would explode. I laughed and went to bathroom to get ready.

***

"Woah there are so many people." said Sam, who was looking out of window when we arrived to Warsaw. 

"Probably everybody, including me, want to see Muse." Ben commented.

We parked and got out of bus. It was warm outside and sun was shining, but it wasn't boiling hot. Perfect weather for a gig. We started walking into the crowd, we stopped under some stage to watch some band perform. We heard loud scream so we turned back and we saw two girls running straight in our direction. Guys, except Denis, smiled and greeted fans with hug. Denis stepped back and caught my hand. 

"What are you doing?" I whispered to him, when he started pulling me into bigger crowd.

"I don't want to meet fans yet." he said

"What?!" I stopped "Denis explain it to me."

He stopped and turned front to me. He was sad. 

"What's wrong?" I asked politely.

"I'm scared they won't be nice to me in person. You know we've had only one show and I'm scared they will tell me face to face that they rather Danny."

"Oh Denis, don't worry about that!" I said and hugged him.

"We decided that I won't do any interviews or meet fans until I won't be ready."

"Okay, I understand." I said and jumped to give him little kiss. "But can I show you off as my boyfriend over internet?"

"I would be mad if you didn't do that." he smirked. I stepped back and something caught my attention. I knew those faces. They were staying only few meters away. She looked at me and I could see that she knew who I was. I felt I went pale. They weren't supposed to be here. It was impossible.

"Harley, what's wrong?" Denis asked. 

I haven't answered. I kept looking at them. 6 years. I reminded myself those 6 years when I was nothing to them. She pointed at me. The  rest saw me too. They were confused. They were talking and looking at them. I couldn't move. I felt like all the world froze and all I saw were them, even if I didn't want that. I didn't hear the band, which was currently playing or Denis asking what was wrong. None of them have changed. They stood there just as I remembered them. They didn't fit there. Few more people came up to them and now I understood. They were smiling while looking at me. She turned back and said something. She started walking towards me and the rest followed her. I looked up to Denis. I was shaking, I had no interests in meeting them. I was so scared of doing that.

He turned back and followed my eyes. I knew he saw them. He grabbed my hand and we started walking towards the railings which were seperating backstage from festival. I turned back, they were following us. 

"We need to hurry up." I whispered

We started running, we stopped when guard asked us for our passes when we showed them, I could breathe again. Denis leaded me to the bench and made me to sit down. I hid my head in hands and started breathing deeply. He sat next to me and pushed me to his chest. 

"Who were those people?" he asked, while kissing my shoulder.

"My mum, dad, big sister, cousins, aunt and uncle." I said.

"You said there were no reasons to be worried about meeting them." he said suprised

"Apparently I was wrong." I commented. "What do you think they wanted?"

"Probably to talk."

That wasn't the answer.

***

"Guys, WE NEED TO SEE MUSE." Ben shouted "Hurry up!"

He run to the stage and we followed him. The performance was amazing, we were screaming, dancing, just going crazy. After the finished set I heard her voice.

"Hannah?" I turned back. No running, no running.

"Oh my god! It's you!" my younger cousin said and hugged me "All family was thinking what are you doing!" 

"I'm fine." I said and tried to smile but I don't know if I did it right.

She turned back and shouted "It's her!" and waved to the rest of family. I panicked when I saw my parents.

"Listen Julia, I need to go." I said quickly and started walking away.

"Wait! Give me your number at least!" she was so happy because of meeting me and she's always been my favourite cousin. I couldn't say no.

"Okay." I said and typed my number to her phone. "Bye!" I shouted and run away as fast as I could.

◘◘◘

HI! I just want to say I'm posting this chapter without checking mistakes :) thanks for reading!