Chapter 6

For the past few days guys had been working on new tracks. Every new song was better than before one. They just kept going. I saw that they loved working with each other. Denis seemed to perfectly fit in this band. I heard from downstairs that they were creating next song, Ben was playing something on guitar and Denis was humming some lyrics. I was sitting in Sam's room, waiting for her to get ready as we were leaving for 'women talk'. When she finally got ready, we went downstairs.

'Guys, we're leaving.' I said when I entered the room where they had been sitting.

'Wow.' Denis said 'You look gorgeous.'

'Thank you.' I smirked and winked

'Could you stop flirting, when we are writing song?' Ben complained and the rest of band laughed

I wore coat and put on shoes and followed Sam to her car. Since Denis's and my first date we had spent almost every minute together, joking, talking or just cuddeling. I loved this relationship, even though it lasted only 3 weeks. He was amazing boyfriend, caring and romantic. Tomorrow guys were leaving to LA to studio, so they could finally start recording album. I knew I would miss Denis so much.

'We're here.' Sam said when we arrived to small but lovely cafe. We got out of car, entered the building and sat in.

'So talk.' she started when we ordered food for ourselves.

'It's awesome. He is awesome. This feeling is awesome what else I can tell you.' I giggled

'And how was Valentine's Day?' she asked. Valentine's day was about two weeks ago and we have already talked about where Ben had taken Sam and what they had done but we didn't have time to talk about mine date.

'So I woke up and saw bunch of flowers and message to wear something pretty. Later he took me for a walk and then to restaurant. He was super cute.' I reminded myself all the things has happened then. How we were dancing outside, in the park to the song we were singing in our heads. His hand was places on my waist and other one was holding my cheek. His lips on mine and the feeling I felt then. He was like prince from fairy tale. He was so perfect, he seemed impossible to be real. I couldn't stop the smile which went on my face.

***
We got back to house and I fell in Denis's arms.

'How was song writing?' I muttered.

'Good, how was talk?' he asked and kissed my forehead.

'Good.' I blushed for no reason. Oh no, he was the reason.

'Come on, we need to spend this last evening together.' he said and took my hand pulling me to my room. I smiled.

We entered the room and he sat on the bed. I sat next to him. He placed himself in front of me and looked in my eyes. He took his hands and started playing with them.

'So what good songs did you work on today?' I asked

'We were working on last tracks, Here I Am and Circled By Wolves. I am really super stoked about this album.' he said.

I knew he was having so much fun. The rest of boys also had. Denis knew what band and boys needed to create the album of their lives. I was excited to see how my friends were chasing their dreams but I was also upset because I was coming back to my house and they were going to the studio. He kept talking about things which guys have said or done today.

'I will miss you.' I said, when he ended his story, and hugged him.

He wraped his hands around me and kissed me. I was melting every single time he was doing that.

'I will miss you too.' he muttered and kissed me harder. 'Do you want to watch some movie and cuddle?'

'I'd love to.' I said as I stood up to grab laptop and blanket. I laid next to Denis and turned on some movie. He wrapped his hands around me and placed my head on his chest. I perfectly felt his chest going up and down as he was breathing. I was more concentrated on that than on movie. He was my safe place and for the first time I wasn't counting days but I was living them. I didn't even noticed when movie ended and Denis fell asleep still hugging me. As quiet and gently as I could, I put laptop away and laid on bed again.

'Goodnight, sweety.' he said sleeply.

'Goodnight Denis.' I said and placed myself between his arms and cuddled into his chest. 'Goodnight.'

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
A/N
Sorry for break. I had kinda writer block and that's why this chapter sucks. Thanks for reading guys. :) x