Chapter 5

'So because I don't want to have anything in common with them, I decided to change it.' I finished up and pretended to search something in my bag, so he wouldn't see my tears.

That was truth. I didn't regret leaving home, I was happy I had done that but  feeling that your own family renounced you was still painful. He caught my hand gently.

'Hey, look at me..' he said and I did it 'Is it all?'

'Yes.' I whispered

'Okay, your family doesn't deserve you. You are better than them. Look where you are. You all did it on your own. You are strong and beautiful, Harley. Please remember that.' he said

'Thank you, Denis...I think we should go.'

'Yeah, let's go.'

We stood up, got our stuff and left. He placed my hand in his and hugged me tighly when we exited. With the second hand he caught mine chin and raised my head. He looked at my eyes and kissed me softly. It was gentle but emotional kiss.

'So... you still have few questions left.' I said after few minutes of silence.

'Oh yes.' he laughed 'Um...how did you start writing?'

'Since I was little girl, I've been making stories in my head. One day I just wrote it down, that's how it started. When I was older I put the best story online and people found me and offered to release it. I agreed.' I smiled 'Now my questions.'

'Okay go' he smirked

'What's your first tattoo?' I asked

'My chest piece.' he answered and laughed 'But I won't show it to you right now.'

'You don't have to.' I laughed back 'Favourite movie?'

'I don't have favourite favourite but I really like "Now you see me", what about you?' He asked

'Not your turn, cheater. Stupidest thing you have ever done?'

'I think it'll be selling my phone for bike.' I laughed and gave him shocked look 'I was drunk.' he explained 'But I got it back.'

'Oh my..' I shaked my head 'Thing you regret the most?'

'It'll be probably dating one girl.' he said without feelings

'Do you want to tell me about that?' I asked quietly

'You told me so much today, so I owe you something. She cheated on me, I thought she was the one but she wasn't.' he smiled

'I run out of questions I think.' I said

'Then answer those which you asked me about.' he suggested

'Okay, so favourite movie probably "Sherlock Holmes", tattoo you know, the stupidest thing... jumping off high wall and breaking your leg is not the best idea..' I laughed 'And the thing I regret the most...' I reminded myself all the things I regreted but none of them wanted to come out of my mouth. None of them I wanted to speak about. 'I don't know.' I finished.

We kept walking our way back to Ben's house talking about silly things. We found out that we had a lot in common and I found out that I really liked talking with him.

When we entered Bruces' plot, his dogs attacked us, jumping and barking happily. We played with them for while and entered house.

'Hi everyone.' I shouted and heard five voices shouting back and informing us that they were in living room. We headed there and sat on sofa.

'How was date our lovebirds?' asked James.

'Good.' said Denis wrapping his hand around me.

'So are you officialy dating? Harley where's your responsiblity? What has happened with our old Harley?' said Ben half joking, half being serious.

'Shut up Ben' I answered and felt Denis moving closer to me.

'Can I ask you something? Maybe in the hall?' he whispered and I got up.

'Get yourself a room!!' shouted Cam when we exited living room.

'They are sometimes so annoying.' I complained when we were alone.

'Yeah.'

'So what did you want to ask me?' I started.

'Harley..it might be little weird but... do you want to be my girlfriend?' he asked and caught my hands.

'Yes, I'd love to.' I answered.

'Great.' he kissed me hard. I loved this kiss. 'Our first kiss as couple had to be the best one.' he said and we got back to guys.

We started watching some movie but I was too tired, so decided to go take a shower and sleep. I walked upstairs and got my pajama and entered bathroom. I had long, relaxing to just chill out and think. Ben was right. This part of me who was always responsible and carefull is turned off. It didn't speak up. I had never before trusted someone that fast. It usually took me few months to trust just-known person. And even after those months I didn't tell him or her everything. There were things about which only five people knew but today I felt really close to share them with one more person. If we were alone, I would do this for sure. I tried to shut all my thoughts and finished shower. I got to my room and realised that I hadn't taken myself water upstairs. I decided to go to kitchen and by the way say goodnight to guys. I started heading kitchen but I stopped when I was next to living room where only boys were sitting. Sam-girl had to also decide to go to sleep.

'Denis, I like you and I also trust you but if you hurt our little girl, I will kick your goddamn ass.'

'Maybe she doesn't seem like that but she is really sensitive. It's easy to hurt her.'

'Yes, I know. She told me today about her family.'

'What else did she tell you about?'

I felt like a spy and I knew I shouldn't have stayed there and listened to them talking. But I was too curious.

'Only this...should I know something else?' At this moment I crossed my fingers. I didn't want him to find it out in this way. He was the first person which I wanted to inform about that but not now.

'She will tell you if she wants to.' I heard and one of guys started going forward the door behind which I was standing. I run upstairs and closed door to my room. I laid on my bed and tried to fall asleep as fast as I could.
●●●●●
A/N
Hey! Thanks for reading! Huge thanks for the feedback!!! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter :).