Chapter 8

I picked up my phone and called Denis immediately.

"Yes?" he said

"Denis, oh my god, oh my.." I said and laughed

"Calm down, babe." he giggled "I guess you like it, don't you?"

"Oh yes, it is absolutely awesome and...and oh my I love it. And sorry for being so messy and unstable emotionally." I said.

"Don't worry about it, I am glad you like it." he said.

"Denis, is it Harley? Have you asked her already?" I hear quiet voice of Sam backgrounds. He didn't say anything.

"Den, what's up?" I asked slowly. He sighed.

"You know...Sam is getting married and I was wondering, will you go with me? Do you want me to be your partner?" he asked it so shily and I laughed about his shyness.

"I thought it's obvious, of cource I am going with you. But first I need to find a dress cuz I still haven't found anything." This time I sighed.

"You still have two weeks. But if you don't find anything, don't worry. You can always come in ripped jeans, band t-shirt. At least you gonna be oryginal."

"Very funny, Stoff. Very funny." I said and pressed red button.

I threw mobile on the bed and made fast plans for tomorrow.
Things Harley needs to do:
1. Go to publishing.
2. Clean house.
3. Call Rebbecca.
4. Buy a dress.

Buy a dress. B u y a d r e s s. Good luck for me.

***

I opened my eyes and headed slowly, half alive to bathroom. While I was in hall I looked up at clock. 12:47 am. I was late. I woke up immediately and grabbed my clothes. I brushed my teeth, got fast shower and made my hair. While I was going out I grabbed an apple. I run to my car and drove to publishing. I run inside and stood at reception.

"Yes?" woman asked.

"My name is Harley Anderson. I had meeting at 12:30." I said and looked again at watch, I was one hour late. I didn't really know what was this meeting for, they had just told me that it was important meeting. The woman checked in her computer and made a call.

"She is here." she whispered.

"We're still waiting." woman in phone said. I recognised voice of boss of this publishing, mrs. West.

The secretary showed me the way where to go and I headed there. I knocked at the door and when I heard yes I entered the room.

"Please, sit." Mrs. West pointed me the chair in front of her and two other people. The one of them was Kate, she was master in making covers and the other guy I didn't know.

"I am sorry, I don't know what happened. My alarm just didn't rang." I apologised and sat.

"That's okay." The boss said and looked at man on her right "This is Mr. Thomas Blank he is working in movie industry."

"Hello, I am Harley Anderson." I said.

"Nice to finally meet you Harley. I am just gonna say it,okay? Well, my company is interested in making movie of your last book." he said and my jaw dropped.

They want to make a movie based on my book. Oh My God. He explained all the details and mrs. West encouraged me to agree, which was unneccessary. I signed all the papers and left the building. I jumped from happiness few times and called Rebbecca. She had been my friend for two years for now.

"halo?" she said.

"Hi, I was wondering... have you missed me? And would like to join me on shopping to buy a wedding dress?" I asked, crossing fingers for her to agree.

"Ugh, okay. See you in shopping center in half hour." she said and I clapped.

I hope this day will be only better.

***

We had been looking for this goddamn dress for two hours and still hadn't found anything. My good mood dissappeard as we entered first shop but Rebbecca seemed to be really happy.

"Okay, so he just said we want to make a movie of your book?" She was really happy.

"Yeah."

"That's amazing!!" she kept talking but I didn't listen to her. I woke up from half dreaming when she showed me light pink dress.

"Hm, may be." I said and took it in hands. I walked to the changing room.

"Be more positive." she said.

"I took this dress only because I am tired and I want to go home." I turned around, I really hated shopping.

"Oh just go." she said and I entered changing room.

I stripped of my clothes and put on this dress. It was light pink, plain dress which ended just before knees. It emphasized my waist and had pretty top. I turned around and heard Rebbecca's voice.

"Can I see?" she asked and I nodded.

She came in and covered her mouth with hand.

"You look so beautiful, he's gonna love it." she said

"Who?" I asked a bit confused.

"Denis, of cource! I hope he won't have heart attack." she said and I giggled.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N
Finally new chapter,sorry it took so long. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and book:) The number of views is really insane and thank you to everyone who liked any chapter. This kind of notifications make me so happy!! Again thank you so much.