Chapter 10

'Wake up, Sleeping Beauty.' Denis whispered to my ear and placed a hand on my stomach starting gently tickling me.

'Give me five more minutes.' I said and turned around to lay on stomach, so right now he was behind my back.

'Harley, come on. It's 1:30 p.m.. I'm dying of boredom.' he said. 'You can't waste this day in bed.'

'Waste a day? Darling I still have eleven more hours left to next day. There are so many things I can do in eleven hours.' I said and turned face to face with him.

I smiled softly. I loved bickering about this with him and I loved waking up everyday to him. At the wedding day we decided he would move in to my apartament, so it would be easier for him to be in the band and for us to not miss each other.

'Ugh you are horrible.' He said and got  up.

He came to curtains and roughly disclosed them. I covered eyes with my hand as bright sun lighted up all room. He well knew I couldn't sleep when the littlest lamp is on, so there was no other option to not get up from bed. I showed him middle finger and door. He walked out and shouted.

'I'm in the kitchen making you food!'

'Okay I love you then!' I shouted back and walked into bathroom.

I got fast shower and dried my hair. I tied them in bun and put on some tshirt and shorts. I went out of bathroom and walked into the kitchen. I came up to Denis and hugged him from behind. I stood on toes trying to reach to his cheek to give him a kiss. I failed at my attemp so I gave him a small kiss on back. He gave me a tea and we sat down.

'So what do we have in plans today?' I said chewing a toast. 'Do we have anything?'

'Yes, we do.' he said and I got the feeling I should have remembered something. I unlocked my phone, there was nothing there. No meetings, no work, nothing.

'Okay then what is it?' I asked.

'Surprise.' he said and winked and I chilled out.

***

'Harley, how much time you need to get ready?' Denis has asked me for thousand time.

'Stop complaining.' I said slowly. 'You say we are going to fancy place! Don't be surprised it takes so long.'

'Okay okay, I'll wait outside.' he said and walked out of apartament.

I finished my make up and looked at myself in the mirror. I had dark blue dress to knees, black high heels and black mantle. I had no idea why he was taking me to this kind of date but I was excited to see what he was planning. I grabbed my phone and walked out of house closing the door. I got down and saw Denis with bouquet of red roses in hand. He was wearing black suit what had already made my heart beat double race but when I saw roses I couldn't do anything else than blush and pray not to pass out. I came up to him and he hugged me and kissed me.

'It was worth waiting' he said and smirked. He gave me flowers and took my hand in his.

'By feet?' I asked him

'Why not? It's such a beautiful weather and you look so beautiful, so why not show all city how amazing girlfriend I have?' he said and I kissed him in cheek.

We walked couple of minutes and finally reached to the restaurant. We came in and sat in reserved table. Waiter came and gave us menu.

'Okay I don't even know what are half of these dishes.' I said

'Me neither but pretend to know.'

We decided to choose the weirdest sounding dish and ordered it. We also took bottle of wine.

'So what are you up to? Will you tell me what's it for?' I asked because I couldn't wait anymore.

'Do you really don't know?' Denis asked.

'No.' I answered and started to be little worried.

'Last month we didn't see each other on that day because I was in Ukraine missing you a lot. So I promised myself our next anniversary would be the best ever, so here we are.' Denis said and I had never felt more guilty.

'Oh my god Denis I'm so sorry, I've forgotten.' I said 'Thank you so much babe. I love you so much and I'm so sorry...oh my god... I am so awful.'

'Yes you are awful. Our two months anniversary and you didn't remember.' Denis said and laughed. 'That's okay. Even better 'cause it's better surprise for you.'

He convinced me he was okay with that but I felt so awful.

'We will miss new episode of The Walking Dead.' he said after few minutes of talking.

'Oh no! How dare we?' I laughed when waiter brought food.

It looked even better than it sounded. It was one of these kind of dishes which you watch in Masterchef or other cooking programms. It looked so pretty that I was afraid to destroy it with my fork and knife. Denis gave me this look telling he felt the same.

'On three.' I said and counted down.

It tasted amazing.

***

We walked out of the restaurant and headed to beach. Denis wrapped arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

'Thank you Denis.' I said

'No problem, honey.' he said and kissed my head.

We came to beach and I took off my shoes. I loved walking barefoot on sand. I took Denis's hand and walked to water. When wave came our feet were under water and even though it was late at night and ocean was freezing it felt nice.

'Do you know if Sam and Brittany have already come back from their honeymoon?' he asked me.

'Yes, they did yesterday.' I smiled to him.

'I can't believe I've known you only for two months.' he said 'I feel like I've known you since forever.'

'I feel the same.' I said.

'Do you remember once you've told me when you will be ready you'll tell me something? Are you ready?' he asked quietly.

'I've never said anything like that.' I said and stepped back. I sat on the sand few steps away and he sat next to me.

'Okay, it was guys. Not you. They also said to not hurry you up but I feel like this is invisible barrier between you and me.' he said and looked down.

It was truth, there had been many moments when I wanted to tell him and then stopped myself. He was right and I felt guilty.

I took a deep breath.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hello everyone, I'm back!
Sorry for so long break, I needed it but I'm back.
I want to THANK YOU READER. The number of views is insane and I've never thought I will have so many readers! I hope you enjoy this book and chapter x