Chapter 4

We stepped back, looked in each others eyes and smiled. We joined to guys in living room. All of them were laughing and still clapping.

'Do we want to know why this happened?' Sam-boy asked.

'Not necessary' I answered and Denis laughed. I sat next to Sam-girl, who whispered that I wouldn't avoid the conversation about Denis.

***

'I should take you to proper date' Denis said and looked up to me. We were laying in my room and watching some movie after boys had annouced that their hangover was too strong to create music today.

'So what are you going to do with that?' I answered.

'Give me a minute.' he said and left room.

I laid on bed and strechted. I was also tired but more excited about Denis. For so long I hadn't been in love that I had forgotten how did it feel. He came back and smirked.

'Get ready, in one and half hour we're leaving.'

'Where are we going?!' I shouted when he was about to close door.

'You gonna see.' he smirked again and left.

I left room and headed to living room where Sam-girl was playing with dogs. She had been my best girl friend for so long and I really appreciated everything she had done for me.

'Sammy' I said to get her attention 'You need to help me.'

'Has anything happened?' she looked at me.

'Yes, I am going on date.' I answered and her eyes brighted. She got excited.

'Let's go!!!' she shouted, jumped, got my hand and dragged me upstairs to my room. 'Okay, where are you going?' she asked when she looked what I had in my wardrobe.

'I have no idea, he didn't tell me.' I complained. She stood up and left.
After few minutes she came back.

'You have to have trousers.' she said and I gave her confused look. 'I asked him about his plan.' she explained and again looked into my wardrobe. I came to her and we started looking for perfect clothes.

'Have you taken with yourself those black trousers, those new ones?' she asked me and I nodded. 'Okay take them.' she said as I grabbed jeans and she gave me grey sweater.

I went to dress up and called her while I was doing my little make up.

'So...Denis?' she started and I nodded and smiled a bit. 'That's suprising you have trusted someone so fastly.'

'I know. That's weird, isn't it?' I said 'But I just feel like I can...that he is other. You know...' I laughed nervously.

'I know, love. 'she said. 'I am glad you feel this way.' I turned away when I finished and smiled to her.

I was ready. We got downstairs and we saw James in the kitchen talking with Stoff. I came to Denis.

'I am ready, are we going?' I said.

'Yes, we are.' he said 'You look beautiful.'

'Thanks' I said as I wore coat and boots. He did the same. 'Bye Sam, bye James!' I said and waved to them.

We walked out of house.

'So can you tell me where are we going?' I asked.

'I feel like I should cuz I don't really trust my memory in remembering ways.' he laughed 'We are going ice-skating.'

'Okay I know where it is but I think we should take taxi.' I laughed.

When we caught the taxi and got there, we weren't talking with each other at all. We were just smiling and staring at each other. When we arrived, we got out and started walking to entrance. I felt someone's hand grabbing mine. I looked at Denis and smiled again. It was about thousand time today and it was insane feeling.

***

'That was fun' I said when we excited rink. We were both laughing crazily when I fell over and dragged Denis with me. For more than 15 minutes we were trying to get up but if one person did it and tried to help the other one, he or I fell over again. It was endless. When finally some guy seeing our hopeless talent in ice-skating came over to help us. After we had stood again on our feet instead of sitting on our asses, we decided to leave.

'My ass still hurts as fuck.' he said laughing 'I felt so embarrassed when this guy came.'

'I didn't.' I  admitted. 'I wanted to thank him thousands times. He was the only one who wanted to help us!!'

'True' he said and grabbed my hand. It felt like his hand was created to hold mine. Through all the time we were ice-skating he hold it and mostly it was the reason of our fall.

'Where are we going now?' I asked.

'To cafe? I want to know you better.' he smirked.

We walked there talking and reminding each other this awful and funny moment. We sat at the table in the corner of room and ordered coffee.

'Do you want to play a game?' he asked.

'Why not.'

'I use to play it with my sisters. It's basically called "honest". We ask each other six questions and we need to give honest answer. Are you in?' he smiled.

'Yes, I am. You start.' I pointed him and caught mug to warm my hands.

'Question number one: when is your birthday?'

'At the same day as yours. I was even borned in the same year.' I smirked and he looked suprised.

'That's really cool. Question number two: what's your full name? You are from Poland so I am pretty sure Harley Anderson is nickname.'

'You are right.' I admitted 'My real name is Hannah Tarnowska but I used to be called Harley and I like surname Anderson so I changed it.'

'Why?' it was what I was the most scared of speaking about. I knew that I had to tell him all story.

'Do you also want to know something about my family?' I asked

'Yes, it is my next question.' he nodded

'When I was 16, my parents kicked me out of house. For no bigger reason, to be honest I still don't know why they did that. After one week I tried to come back to house but they didn't let me come in. They told me to got away, so I packed my stuff and moved away. I moved to York, there I met Ben, James, Sam, Cameron and Danny. They all became my family. But anyway it was hard time for me because I basically lost my real family. I was on my own with all the things. To this day I haven't spoken any word with them. They are not interested in me and my life. But I am glad it happened. I got out from shit I had been in and I am right now happy in life.' I said on one breath. I skipped the most painful parts of this story. It wasn't right place and time to speak about that. Even though I didn't mention the hardest parts, I felt that tears filled my eyes. I looked at him, he was shocked.