Studio Daze

I quickly stopped at my locker, grabbing everything I needed.  "Someone's in a hurry." Louis watched as I ran past him.  "She does realize that none of us are gonna be there within he next twenty minutes?  She'll be the first one there." Harry asked as I was about halfway down the hallway.  He was right.  I turned around and went back to our lockers.  "You're right, I don't know why I'm going so fast." I honestly didn't.  "You are one strange person." Harry commented.  "Oh, and you're normal?" I snapped back at him.  He turned to his locker and never answered back.

"Hey guys, can I ask you something?" Zayn came out of nowhere.  "Whatever you want." Harry turned from his locker to face Zayn as I said this.  "Do you guys like Skye?  She doesn't think you do, well not the guys." I could tell he felt funny asking this, he'd never really liked a girl since he broke up with Rebecca Ferguson back in the beginning of the year.  "Well, we don't really know her yet, she hasn't exactly talked to us." Louis answered for eveyone.  "I think she's kind of afraid of you guys, could you take it downa notch please, for the rest of the day?" he was almost begging.  "Sure, I guess, but remember this when I get a girlfriend." Harry thought he was gonna have a girlfriend, that's funny, just kidding.  "Why do you need a girlfriend?  You have me." Louis said, kissing his cheek jokingly.  That got a few looks.  I was crackin up.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, waiting to go.  "Don't know, Skye I think is in Liam's class, and she hasn't gotten out yet.  Maddy, no idea, and isn't Niall in all of your classes?" Zayn questioned.  "Yeah he is and isn't Maddy in your class?" I asked Harry, who wasn't really paying much attention, he wanted to go.  He loved recording new stuff.  All of them did.  "Yep, they need to hurry up, I wanna go." he was bouncing up and down now.  "We're here." Niall said as he and Maddy came into sight.  "Thanks for announcing, where the heck is Liam?!" Harry was now on the verge of a meltdown.  "Chill, they should be here any second." Zayn was getting annoyed now too.

After everyone finally pulled out of the parking lot, we started driving to the studio in various cars.  Liam and I in our own cars, Louis with Harry, Maddy with Niall and Skye with Zayn.  It's about a twenty minute drive and it felt like even longer.  The guys' album was on when I pulled up "Everything About You" was playing as I went to shut of the car.  "Don't turn it off!" Niall rushed out of the driver's seat of his Camero.  "Why, because you're singing?" I asked as he started dancing.  "Exactly, and I just like this song." Harry came over and started dancing too.  "Where am I?" he asked, hearing Louis' solo.  "Wait for it.  And man you people are self centered." I giggled as Harry pulled me and started spinning me.  "Yes, yes we are." he let me go.  I would've fallen if Liam didn't catch me.  "Restart the song, I wanna hear me." he smiled, trying to be annoying.  "Fine." I walked over to my car and restarted the car.  We danced to the song, the guys singing along to their parts, except Niall who was kissing Maddy, as usual.

"A normal day in the world of One Direction." I said to Skye who was dancing along with us.  "What's One Direction?" she asked, Zayn didn't tell her the name of the band!  "Zayn, I love you, but you are stupid sometimes I said, singing along to te chorus.  "One Direction is the name of the band, sorry." he felt stupid know, which he was.  "Oh, I like it." she smiled and kept dancing.  When Zayn's verse came up, we all stopped and watched him sing.  "You have a beautiful voice." Skye leaned into kiss Zayn.  "Aw, how cute." I smiled and Liam leaned into kiss me.  "Wow, I really need a girlfriend." Louis felt weird. "So do I." Harry high fived him as they kept dancing.  I cracked up, completely ruining the kiss.  "I'm sorry Babe, put they're so funny, they're pathetic." I leaned back into kiss him, which is where I was for the next few minutes.

"Can we go in now?" Harry was getting antsy again.  "If we have to." I  said jokingly as I pulled away from Liam, who had a gigantic smile on his face.  Zayn and Skye pulled away leaving Niall and Maddy still kissing.  "We should just leave them, it'll be funny." Liam grabbed my hand and the six of us walked into the studio, leaving Maddy and Niall in the middle of the parking lot.  "Wait, I have to go turn my car off." I pulled Liam the other way and grabbed my key out of the ignition.  "Okay, let's go." I said shutting the door, which made Maddy and Niall jump.  "What'd we miss?" Niall asked, I wasn't sure he even knew where he was.  "We're going in now." I said, pulling them with us.