Dinner With The Crew

As we pulled into the parking space at the restaurant, Louis was standing next to it waving like an idiot.  "Act like Z's not even there." he informed us.  "Whatever.  Let's just go eat." I walked ahead of everyone else.  I still can't believe they would do that.  Note to self: Next time any of them have a date, go to the same place.  They won't do it again after that.  There was a bored looking girl standing at a podium as we all walked in.  "Do you have reservation?" she asked.  I looked behind me, Louis nodded.  "Name please?" she asked impatiently.  "Sorry.  Payne." Harry responded.  "Really?" Liam turned to him.  "What?  You're the most adult like here." Harry said.  "No comment." Liam followed the hostess into the giant seating area.  "Here's your table.  Your server should be with you any minute." she put the menus on the table and walked away.

"Does anyone see Zayn?" Maddy asked, looking around.  "Nope.  Not-" Niall began.  "Found him!" I yelled a little to loudly, causing others to stare.  "What?  You've never seen a person yell?" I gave them all attitude.  They were all adults, bad choice.  "He's not here." Harry reminded us as he sat down.  "Wait.  Hanna's not here yet.  I'm gonna go call her." he said restanding.  "Who's Hanna?" Louis asked as Harry disappeared.  I sat down and buried my face into my hands.  "Oh my god." Louis looked at me funny.  "What?" he asked.  "Never mind Lou." I didn't feel like explaining.  She's only the girl that caused a fight between you and Haz.  As everyone finally settled in their seats, I eyed Zayn and Skye who were on the other side of the room.

"Hi.  I'm Lea.  I'll be your server tonight." a blond that looked like she was about our age spoke into her notepad.  "How are you guys- oh my god.  You're One Direction." she looked up to us and froze.  She must be a fan.  "Or part of it." Louis added.  She let out a small giggle and tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear.  Louis, Liam and Niall did a quick wave.  "Can I never get away from you guys?  You're like stalking me.  You know that right?" Zayn came over, yelling at us.  The waitress stood there, her mouth hanging open.  Everyone but Liam and I started cracking up.  "I really don't get what was so funny." Liam said, watching Niall literally fall out of his chair in laughter.  Zayn didn't look to happy.  "What's going on over here?" Skye came up behind Zayn.  "They're now stalking me apparently." Zayn said.  I think it was supposed to be sarcastic but I couldn't tell.  He looked really pissed at us.

"I had nothing to do with this." I said, clarifying.  "Same here.  We were upstairs when this was planned." Liam added, trying to get himself off the hook.  "Whatever.  On the bright side you two don't hate each other." Zayn said, still pissed.  "We didn't hate each other." I said.  It must've looked like we did earlier though.  "Oh.  We're going now.  Don't come anywhere near us.  Bye." Zayn barked at us.  Jeez, someone's in a mood.  "Bye?" I didn't know how exactly to respond.  Everyone else was still laughing.  "Shut up!  What is so funny?" I yelled them.  They stopped instantly.  "We're here." Harry announced as him and Hanna reached the table.  "And who might this be?" Louis asked, sounding harsh.  "Everyone, Hanna.  Hanna, everyone." Harry did a quick introduction.  She waved.  We all waved back.

Harry coughed fuuny, and looked towards the waitress.  She was still standing frozen at the foot of our table.  Liam waved his hand back and forth in front of her face.  "Yes?  What?  Oh, sorry." she finally spoke.  "Hi." Louis spoke up.  "Hi." she quietly said back.  "So what can I get you guys for drinks?" she asked staring at Louis.  We gave her our orders and she scribbled them down on her notepad.  "Sounds good.  I'll be back with them shortly." she turned and walked off to the kitchen.  "Someone's got a little admirer." Niall joked.  Louis face went bright red.  So did Aria's, but for different reasons.  

"So Hanna, where did you meet our Haz?" Louis asked, trying to be embarrassing.  "Haz?" Hanna asked back.  "Yes Haz.  The curly haired one sitting next to you." Louis pointed to Harry.  "You mean Harry, got it.  We met at the party last night.  Wait, where did the name Haz come from?" she turned to Harry.  "Lou?" Harry looked to Louis.  "That's a great question.  Anyone?" he looked to the rest of us.  "I know your name came first." I said.  "Wait, what name?" Hanna asked.  Maddy laughed.  "Boobear." Harry said as Louis' face went a light shade of pink.  "Boobear?" Hanna didn't believe him.  "You haven't called him that in awhile." Liam added.  "Well I'm not gonna scream that down the hallway at school.  Though it would be funny." Harry chuckled, Louis glared at him.  "I said I'm not." Harry assured him.