Oneshot 6: The Tale Of A Princess And A Safekid

Star Butterfly, a magical princess from another dimension was sent by her parents to a dimension called Earth. Earth was amazing to the princess, she had never seen anything like this dimension, yet it didn't have people with magical abilities, but it did have one thing very important to this story: A Safekid.

Star began to feel a certain way towards the Earth kid. Anytime she was around him she always knew that everything would be okay. Star and the kid fought monsters, and saved many lives. Unfortunately things got tough. In this story there is a bumpy part.

When the princess came of age she had to leave Earth and rule her kingdom, but the Earth kid didn't want her to leave. They always spent time with each other, and when Star had to leave it tore the Earth kid in two. She left, and she never came back to Earth.

Star didn't want to lose the Safe Kid, so she left something behind. An important item that allowed anyone to cross into other dimensions. A pair of scissors that were a gate way. The kid found them, and in the frustration of sadness he left Earth.

He cut a hole, and he walked through the portal. He went to a place called Mewni. He looked for the princess he missed so much, but he could not find her. So he broke into the castle that held the royal family, and the guards found him. They grabbed him and hit him. Then they threw him to the floor in front of the new queen. Blood dripped from the wound on his mouth. She gasped, then she screamed at the gaurds to leave the room.

She knelt down to his level and she asked him a simple question. "Why?" She smiled and pulled him into a hug. He hugged her back. He asked if he could stay with her forever. She said that he could rule along side her, and they could be happy together. Soon a beautiful ceremony was held. They married, and they did live happily ever after.

The story continues still today, when they have raised a beautiful daughter, now at the age of fourteen. They knew the best place for her to train, so they sent her to Earth.

This is not the usual stuff, idk why I decided to write this. Sorry :p I guess it's not really a one shot, but idc. :/