Oneshot 2: Carnival!

Star and Marco were walking to school early in the morning on Friday. "Marco, what's this?" Star asked while stopping at a telephone pole that had a flier nailed on it. "Oh, guess the carnival is back on for summer." Marco said. "Whats a carnival?" Star inquiried.

"Oh, the Carnival is a fun place, they have all sorts of fun games, and you can win cool prizes." Marco explained. "Sounds fun!" Star said.

"Do you wanna go?" Marco asked. "Sure!" Star said happily. The two of them finished walking to school. Marco had lots of fun plans, he wanted Star to have a very awesome time.

After school they walked home to ask if they could go. They asked, and of course Marco's parents obliged. Star needed to change into something more comfortable, Marco was fine with the norm, so he just waited on the couch.

"Marco, I'm ready!" Star said happily be for going down the steps. "Hey Star, you look nice." Marco said. "Thanks Marco." Star said. They walled out the door, and headed to the carnival.

Star was amazed, there were so many pretty lights, and lots of games. "What do you wanna do?" Marco asked Star. "Ooo!" Star said before running to a stand that had a giant stuffed unicorn. "I want that!" Star said. Marco laughed at her enthusiasm.

The stand was one of those, "Get the ball to knock down all the pins," games. Star attempted to knock them down, but they were heavy pins, so it was harder. "Aww." Star groaned as she stepped to the side. Marco decided he would try, so he paid the man at the stand another three dollars. He centered up, and he took a deep breath, and even had his toungue out.

Star snickered at him. Marco threw the ball, and he hit the pins, all of them fell. "You broke my system!" The person laughed out. Marco asked for the unicorn, then he handed it to Star. "Thank you Marco, ahhhhh!" She squealed in delight. Marco smiled at Star. They walked for a while before finding another stand. Star gasped. "Cotton candy!" She screamed and ran over. "Star, wait up." He chuckled. Marco got over and pages for the cotton candy. Star got pink, and Marco got blue. "Hey, look." Star said, pointing out the colors. "Hey, that's cool." Marco said. The two of them began laughing. "Hey Marco, you wanna come here again some other time?" Star asked. "Definitely." He said. "Maybe you could bring Jackie!" Star said.

"Actually, I'd rather bring you." Marco said with a smile. Star blushed. "Thanks Marco. <3" Marco held Star's hand, and they walked home. "Y'know Star, I actually really like you." Marco said while blushing. "I like you too Safe Kid." Star said. Marco turned his head and smiled at her. "You do?" Marco asked. "No, I like Oskar. Of course I like you Marco, you're awesome!" Star said before kissing Marco on the lips.

Marco blushed and kissed his Star back. <3

Oh Gawd, this is cheesy! But, I hope you like cheesy oneshots.