chapter:45

Kylie

I smiled as august played my favorite song hands up by boosie.

The kids was gone with august and Brittney so we had the day to ourselves.

"Tired of cops bruh"Chris said "like why the fuck they mad? Why they killin?"

He cut the radio up louder.

A crooked cop might try to shoot me today
Plus they dudes in the system
Acting like they ready for shit that they ain't ready for
Black power, they scared of us
"Just go kill a black", shot him through the windshield
Taraj want his brother back, fuck that, this shit real
Police killing kids, kids killing men
Broke and a fifth of gin'll make a nigga sin
You know you planted that shit on my homeboy
Motherfuckers gave the bench to my old boy
When shit real, your wrong ain't really wrong boy
So we clutching long toys dummy, bitch you see me coming

I nodded to the song as Chris rapped it. If it ain't nobody that take the words out my mouth its boosie.

Rest in peace Michael Brown
Cold part about it (cold part about it)
He had his hands up (his hands up)
His hands up (his hands up)
He had his hands up
Rest in peace Trayvon Martin (Trayvon, Trayvon, Trayvon)
Cold part about it, nigga shot him cause
He had on black bruh (at nighttime), black bruh
He had a hood that was black. BRUH

"Shit fucked up"Chris mumbled pulling into the grocery store parking lot.

I stared at Chris "its gone be okay baby, you not the only one tired of this"

"This fucked all the way up. Killed a nigga because he had all black on,kilt Alton Sterling because he was selling CDs like what the fuck they mad for,they even killing the white people that love black people. Shid not only #blacklivesmatter but #alllivesmatter" he said shaking his head

"You right babe but god a make a way. He ain't fin to let this get this far till where it be a war against this" I said putting the hat on his head and handing him the shades.

I put a hat over my bun on top of my head so nobody won't recognize me neither.

Chris kissed my cheek before getting out the car.

I followed behind him walking into the grocery store.

He pushed the basket as I looked around.

"First we gone get snacks" I said walking to a snack aisle.

"We ain't fin to spend over five thousand on food 'cus I know you"

"Well you might not get what you was tryna get last night then"I smirked "and don't you think people will recognize us since we're wearing black pyramid" I added referring to a outfit we decided to match with from his clothing line.

"Girl do you not know how many fans wear black pyramid" he picked up four different variety bags of Chips.

"Yea" i said picking up so Debbie cakes

"OK den" he replied putting some oreos in the basket.

After we shopped around for another good thirty minutes the backseat was full from chips to cakes cookies to ice cream,ice cream to Popsicles and everything else. We only spent like three thousand.

We jammed to 'all I know' by Lil boosi and keysha on the way back to the house.

"And I be going lots of places but I ainr going broke" I sung along"'cus putting money over niggas and bitches is all I know"

What seems like forever we arrived at the house.we got situated on putting the food up.

"What are you doing Chris" I asked him sitting on the corner.

"Cooking dinner"

I frowned "baby go sit down and play 2k I'll make dinner" I said

"You sure" he asked standing between my legs

I nodded

"That's why I wuv you" he pecked my lips.

"I wuv you too baby" I hopped off the corner and started preparing dinner.

What should I cook? Perfect I thought.

I'll cook something Chris skinny ass love.

I got out the chicken,Velveeta macoronni,mash potatoes,crescent rolls,and cinnamon rolls.

I got out the pots an pans. I cut the oven on so when I put the rolls in they'll be ready.

"Chris do you want regular crescent rolls or do you want me to make hotdog rolls?" I asked

He was focused on the game.

"Aye rgars what I'm talk bout curry" he said making a three

I laughed

"I thought you was cooking" he looked at me

"Would you like regular crescent rolls or hotdog rolls?" I repeated

"You know hotdog rolls over anything"

I laughed at him walking back into the kitchen.

I seasoned the flower making sure I used accent.

I flowered it and put it in the grease. Next I grabbed two pots and put water in it.

I cut the flame on. I grabbed the two pans.

I opened up the crescent rolls. Unwrapping the rolls up I layed them on the plate. I grabbed the hot dogs and cheese out the refrigerator. Once I finished up the hotdog rolls I put it in the oven since those take a while to cook.I poured the macoronni in the boiling water. I'll do the mash potatoes last since those take a short amount of time. By now the first batch of wings was done so I put the last few in the grease. I put the cinnamon rolls in the oven. I stirred up the macoronni adding the cheese tat came in the box along with a slice of cheese and mozzarella cheese. I started on the mash potatoes. Ice everything was ready I put the butter and cheese in the mash potatoes.

I started on Chris plate. I put him six chicken wings on his plate,macoroni,two hotdog rolls,and mashed potatoes. I finished up our plates and sat them on the table. I took the cinnamon rolls out the oven and sat it on the stove. I wash the pots and pans out and straightened up.

I lit up candles all around the table and floor. I cut the light out while walking out.

"Foods ready Chris"

He walked up to me and I covered his eyes walking him to the kitchen.

I removed my hands from his eyes.

"Very romantic" he smirked

We sat down and he prayed over the food.

"This is delicious babe" he bit into another one of his chicken.

I smiled proudly eating my food. He got up grabbing another cinnamon roll.

"Time for dessert now" he smirked

"The dessert is on the stove" I pointed

"No not that" he said blowing out all the candles.

He picked me up walking out the kitchen.

"Babe I'm not finished eating" I whined

He still walked up the steps.

He opened the door and softly threw me on the bed.

He climbed on top of me kissing me.

I wrapped my hands around him enjoying every bit of his soft lips on me.

He smiled at me before tearing my shirt off............

Ehhhh vote please

-teambreezy

#alllivesmatter