chapter:22

We pulled up at stix. Its a restaurant that cooks food in front of you. His security guards helped us through paparazzi and fans and we went to a private room in the back. He told his security go he can go and we sat down. I noticed Chris staring at me so I gave him the nigga what face.

"You just looks so adorable" he said

I smiled as I waitor came over. We ordered our drinks and watched as the man started getting our food together to cook. He put some stuff on the grill and made fire come all the way up that nearly melted me. I smiled as he buttered it and poured rice on it. He was doing all kinds of stuff like juggling knives and everything. He made a fire volcano with onions and I smiled enjoying the whole thing. He put the rice with vegetables on our plates and went to the meat. First he cooked the steak then started on the shrimps and then some kind of asian lobsters.
He finished all our food.

"Hope you enjoyed have a great time" he said in this thick Asian accent

We thanked him and began to eat.

"It taste wonderful" I told Chris

"Yea it does" he said back

"So how is it raising royalty?" I asked

"Its pretty easy. She gets whatever she want and her mom wanted 20k for child support and don't no child need that much a month so she's mine now." He said happy

"When we leave here IMA give you a tour of the house" he said

"Its gone take 2 hours" I said

"Not if you walk fast" he said

"I already seen the downstairs thoe, the rooms are wonderful" I said

"But your room is huge you go ² baths" he said

"Yea I know, I can get anything I want" I said

"How y'all end up in that big house anyway?" He asked

"Ummmmmmm don't wanna talk bout it right ni" I said sounding sad

"Awwww I'm sowwy" he said while punching my arm

I punched his chest and laughed as he clutched it.

We got to go boxes and got a body guard to excort us to his car.

30 minutes later we pulled up to his house.
He told the maid she can leave and after a hour tour upstairs we was finished. Royalty room was beautiful it was like a princess castle. She had a moisqouito net over her king size bed it was just beautiful. Chris room looked like 2 living rooms put together. Chris bed looked like it was 2 king size beds put together. We called n checked on royalty n they said she was playing around.

"Wanna go for a late night swim?" Chris asked

"What about clothes?" Chris led me to this beautiful room with 2 dressers in it and 2 walk in closets. It was beautiful.

"This is for you, I got it made like a week ago" Chris said

I explored the dressers one of them was covered with the brand pink clothes and the other one had t-shirts and stuff. The closets had the brand pink stuff,the brand pink duffel bags,purses,sports bras and all.

"Thank you so much Chris" I spoke

He laughed

"Don't thank me thank August nem too" he replied

"Y'all always doing stuff" I said pouting

"So you wanna go for a swim?" He asked again

"Yea lemme change"I said

"But I wanna watch" he said whining

"Nigga get out" I said laughing but serious

I found a dresser full of bathing suits and found one that was pink. It was a pink top with pink bottoms with bows on them. I changed in that with some flip flops. I grabbed a towel n my phone and Chris was waiting on me. I made a snapchat video with the dog filter.

We walked in the huge backyard and he pools,jacuzzis, and everything. We got in the jacuzzi and the water was blue.

I sat next to Chris.

He pulled me close to him and kissed me. We decided to get in the pool and play water basketball. I had the ball and he tackled me causing us to go under water together.

"Why you do that" I said tryna drown him

He just made me go under again and he kissed me as we was coming up.

"I love you" he spoke

"I love you too" I replied

"I got my results" he said reaching for a paper by the pool

"I want you to read it" he said handing me the envelope.

I nervously open it and readdd

"Chris your

____________________

Positive" I said mad

"Wait what"? He said snatching the papers from me.

I laughed at the relief on his face.

"You play to much" he said looking like he wanted to laugh

"Your hiv free" I said kissing him better than I ever had

He picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist.

He carried me into the house like that.

"Please don't drop me" I said

He smirked and dropped me on the sofa and ran

I ran after him and jumped on him

I met where his eyes was staring.

I forgot I had this bathing suite on.

"I'm going to change" I said walking to the bathroom

"Chris I need my clothes"I said stepping out the shower with my towel wrapped around me.

He smirked while walking in but that smirk dropped quick.

"You thought you was gone see some" I said smirking

He smirked and pulled me towards him. He kissed me while my long now curly hair stuck to his bare chest.

(Ian with all that freaky stuff like y'all)

His bare chest against my towel wrapped body felt so good.

He walked out smirking.

I changes into my brand pink boxers with a sports bra and of course he gone give me some daisy dukes with some long socks.

I walked out and he was wearing some black sweatpants with no short on.
Jesus his abs was...........
Jesus take this sight.

He told me to sit down in this chair and I did.

He played body language and started dancing to it. He danced like he always does. His body roll was so funny doe. After he finished I pushed him on the bed. I kissed him and stood up getting ready to dance to your body on my body. I did just of the dances people are doing now then did my stomach roll mixed with my footwork.

He cut the music off and mumbled something. I smiled to myself.

One mission completed

Sorry for mistakes.

Yall need to show some love or I'm through with this book.

-laya