chapter:15

Ok so ima do this story a lil diffrent so peep the diffrence.

Kylie pov

I got up and checked my phone. I had a message from Chris saying he'll be here to get me at 12:30. I smiled remembering yesterday. I got out the bed and did my hygiene and took my shower. I let my hair naturally curly and I put a pink flower head band on. I threw on a pink PINK tank top and some pink shorts with my retro 12s. I did my eyesbrows,put on mascara,and bombed my lips. I heard a horn hunk and I sped out the house.

"Hey baby" said chris.
"Hey" i replied.

We got in the car and he kissed my cheek and sped off blasting damn right by k.camp. We pulled up at this enormous huge house that I'm guessing was his. It's was like a 4 story mansion. I was truly amazed.

"Omg I'll be scared to stay in here" i said.

We walked in and I'm guessing Chris maid opened the door.

"DADDY!!!!"
I heard a lil girl scream and run to him.
"Hey babygirl"
"Hey daddy" "who's this?"

"This is my girl Kylie and Kylie this is Royalty " said Chris

"Heyyy" Royalty cheesed

"Hey pretty girl" i said while pinching her cheeks

"Who wants to go out to eat?" Said chris

We agreed on going out to eat. I really need to talk to chris but I can't while Royalty around.

In the car

Work by Rihanna started playing and Royalty and I sung along.

Sorry it's short but I just needed to do some ya feel me.