chapter:6

Downstairs
Love-we are soaking wet.
???-bangs on the door it's the police open up.
Aug-whatttt!!!!
Me-*opens door* yes can I help you?
Police-yea I got a report from the neighbors saying they heard a loud scream from here.
Me-umm yes.
Police-why is it a scream
Me-because my brother and his friends got mad because me and my friends won in Basketball,so ge threw me in the pool and I had a perfect idea. I screamed loud to get them scared and said it was a snake in there then when my brother tried to pull me out I pulled him in and my friends pushed the other boys in, then I pushed the girls in and that's why we're all soaking wet.
Police-sounds bout right..y'all having a party or some?
Asia-godd man your so nosey no we going to the beach tmr.
Police-ok well you guys have a good day.
Me-bye *shuts the door*
Brittney-you so rude.
Me-*shrugs shoulders*
Aug-aye we only got 8 bathrooms 4 upstairs and 4 down so ladies can shower first. Love,asia,delasia,and hope took the ones downstairs. I told brittney she can take the hall bathroom, savannah took Mariah bathroom and alexis took Aug bathroom.

I hooked my phone up to my speakers and blasted k.camp comfortable. I took a 10 min shower and hopped out. Since we fin to dance I threw on a pink sports bra that said pink n black,some comfortable black sweatpants that said pink in white and I just put some socks on.
I got on snapchat and did the dog filter and posted it.
Hope-*comes in my room* guh we waiting on you.

In the dance studio
Aug-what took you so long?
Hope-she was getting glossed up for chris.
Me-*glares at her*no I wasn't I was just getting out the shower *I snapped at her*
Chris-*mumbles* fiesty
Aug-aye watch it *gives him a warning look*
Asia-ok this is getting awkward
Alexis-yes it is.
Aug-ok so anybody wanna volunteer first?should we have girls vs. Girls or girls vs. Boys. Or tag team.
Us-tag team.
So the teams were me and brittney,savannah and alexis,hope and love,asia and delasia (there twins)Mariah don't like to dance in front of people,bryson and aug,chris and tyga, and Drake just plain up boring.
Aug-ok brittney and Kylie vs. Chris and tyga.
Me-*smacks lips*
Britt-ok wen the thief in the night part come we gone do the dance we made up.
Me-k
Music starts playing and the boys went first.
They was actually pretty good chris especially. It was our part next the thief in the night part so me and brittney begun to do the dance we made up making sure we put attitude,swag,face,and everything else in it. The boys stood looking shocked while the girls cheered.
*song ends*
Aug-good job good job.
Mariah-ok next is delasia and Asia vs. Bryson and aug.

Ok so shout out to my best best friend @godlybee she's the only one that's been showing love so if you show love then you would get a shout out and be in the story but follow her and read her book is is hilarious!!

-laya

P.s sorry for mistakes didn't check