Chapter 6- Man Pride

Chapter 6

Zachary's POV

Right after she said that, she fell into an immediate deep sleep. Leaving me to her parents.

I am going to die... I am going to die... Bye world...

My death letter:

Mum, bake your amazing Red Velvet cupcakes and bring it to my grave everyday. Remember to feed Mr Puffles, my goldfish. Don't let Abigail (my younger sister) take over my room and paint it pink with unicorns.

Dad, I was the one who shredded the Pack paper work 8 years ago. The shredder just look so fun (DON'T THINK SICK). I stole 1 chocolate chip cookie everyday when mum sends them to your office, btw, their delious, why are you the only one who gets to eat them? I "accidentally" lost Abigail in the forest once after telling her there was a family of unicorns were living in the forest.

Abigail, I will miss annoying you... I was the one who stole your My Little Pony limited edition stuff toy 6 years. I read your diary and you are too young to be dating this Josh guy, I mean you are only 13. I will haunt him. I know Dad has been giving you extra money and I AM TELLING MOM. I made your princess balloon fly out the window during your birthday party last year.

Jeremy, I know you love Pikachu. How do you collect 2000+ Pokemon cards?!! Btw, your underwear drawer is not a very secretive place to keep them. I know your mom calls you Jay Jay (Jay Jay the Jet plane) when no ones around. I figured you should know that my favorite animal is actually not the Tiger, it's the Butterfly.

Daniella, as my mate you should know that I am still 'innocent' and have been waiting for you all my life. I love photography, nature and music.

Jeremy's (brother) POV

I was furious at Zach. How could he kiss my sister!? KISS! ON THE LIPS!

Their not even mates! They can't be. That's just impossible...

As we headed deeper into the woods was came across a cave. But I was the one who made it. To open the cave, you had to bend an element. I knocked 4 times before a screen appeared on a nearby tree trunk.

"You may do the honor," I said to Bell.

"Alright," she said as she waved her hands around gathering wind.

"Whooosh!" And she hits the tree.

"Password accepted. Welcome Spirit of the Wind,"

The cave opened up and a training centre as large as a foorball field came into view.

Zachary's POV

"You see... Umm... Your....daughter.is.....is kinda.."

"Oh stop being a PUSS Zachary and just say it!" Mrs Covver teased.

"She is my mate!" I said in one deep breath.

"Yay! Yes! Yes! Yes! I knew it! I knew it! Told you Louis! Told you! Told you it would happen!" Mrs Covver shouted as if she had won a lottery.

"Alright! Alright, I lose. Here is your money! Happy?" He grumbled as he took out a 100 dollar bill from his wallet, handing it to his grinning wife.

"But don't tell anyone," I added quickly.

"You have our word son,"

Back home... ...

I SURVIVED!

I'm a survivor

I'm not gonna give up

I'm not gonna stop