Chapter 4- My brother's bestfriend.

Chapter 4

Daniella's POV

Flashback (Part 2)

"Ahhhh!!! My virgin eyes!! Ahh!!" I screamed running out of the room and around and around the dining table.

Just then, the front door opened and in walked in Mum.

Yes! The one person I was hoping for. Time for some busting.

"Mum! Mum! Mum!" I shouted.

"Ella! Ella! Ella! Do you see how annoying that is?!" she screamed back.

"No! No! No! I gotta show you something!" I shouted again.

"Gosh! Lower down your volume!" She scolded.

I rolled my eyes and dragged her up to my brothers room.

I pushed open the door and smiled. Both of them were already dressed but was still trying to tidy up themselves, dusting their clothes and neatening the bed. It was obvious they have been doing "something".

B-U-S-T-E-D

They were BUSTED!!!

Now I feel like Candace from Phineas and Ferb.

I expected mum to yell at them but instead she started sqealing like a school girl.

Jeremy face-palmed himself.

"I know you did the "nasty"! When are my Grandbabies coming?! Jeremy, when are you going to propose!? I have to plan your wedding! We should pick the.....!"

"Moooom," Jeremy groaned.

Bell looked embarassed as her cheeked flushed.

"What!? There is just so much to do!" Mom defended.

End of Flashback

--------------------------------------------------------:p----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey! Isn't your birthday coming? We should go shopping, like now!" Bell shouted.

Everybody quickly piled up into Jeremy's car and we drove off to our favourite mall, 'Summer Wonder'. They sell EVERTHING!!!! *twirl around dreamily*

At the mall....

Daniella: Jimmy, I'm bored.

He grinned and started to sing, "Hey Barbie!"

Jeremy groaned.

Daniella: Hey Ken!

Jimmy: Wanna go for a ride?

Daniella: Sure! Wait......No! Thats sounds wrong.

Jimmy: Oh that little dirty mind of yours.

Daniella: Its not my fault! You corrupted me!

Jimmy: No!

D: Yes!

Jimmy: No!

D: Yes!

Jimmy: Yes!

D: No! Ahhh! Darn it! But you said 'Yes' first.

Jimmy: But......

Jeremy: Shut up! Both of you! Gosh!

We looked at each other and back at Jeremy. Time to do what we do best.

Daniella & Jimmy: (Baby by Justin Bieber) We know you love us! We know you care! Just shout whenever, and we'll be there. Cause I'm your sister! (D) And I'm your brother from another mother (Jimmy says very faster).